Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Knicks have opened talks about a deal centered around Stat for Howard with Chandler probably having to be involved. How about Howard and BBD for Stat and Chandler??? I would do it in a heartbeat, even if we have to throw in a 2nd round pick.

I'd take STAT and Chandler. Thats better than anything else I've heard.

I'd take STAT and Chandler. Thats better than anything else I've heard.

How does that help us? Two 30 year old players, who combined equal one Howard. Plus we would get strapped with Chandlers contract (not sure about Stat, but I am sure its pretty big also). IMO, that gets us to the playoffs only for a few years, before falling back into the lottery.

I would not trade Howard for anyone, because at the end of the day I think he is going to stay

And if he does not, we fall back into the lottery and start to rebuild again. While that would suck, I think it beats staying average for a few years with little cap room to improve.

About the only trade I would do is for young players and picks.

And if he does not, we fall back into the lottery and start to rebuild again. While that would suck, I think it beats staying average for a few years with little cap room to improve.

About the only trade I would do is for young players and picks.

Frankly, I'm not sure I could stomach a Lakers trade, no matter who they offer. At least with Shaq, we didn't actively participate in handing the Lakers a franchise center.

Frankly, I'm not sure I could stomach a Lakers trade, no matter who they offer. At least with Shaq, we didn't actively participate in handing the Lakers a franchise center.

Neither could I. Then we would get to watch Bynum, bad knees and all, with our fingers crossed that the next rebound he comes down with is not the last.

• Upvote 1

Not only is it the Lakers that I hate, Bynum is a thug and I'd hate to have to cheer for him. Id rather get nothing then trade with the Lakers

In terms of talent, Bynum isn't that bad for Dwight. But he is just so damn unlikable compared to Dwight that I don't know if I could handle it.

Talent doesn't mean anything. Brandon Roy has talent.

Especially with regard to a headcase.