Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

ok ask yourself this: other than Dwight who else stepped up in the Atlanta series last year?? he just wants some help, he wouldnt mind staying if he got some guys he knows would step up in the postseason.

Ask yourself this. Who allowed Kendrick Perkins to guard him one on one and essentially shut him down for the first 3 games of the ECF. Rhymes with Glight Poward. Ask him how he hit those 1 of 2 free throws at the end of Game 4 in the Finals.

I am not turning on him it just works both ways. He is just as responsible for this team's shortcoming as anyone else. Sure last year he was dealt a ****ty hand. Also Deron Williams is way better than anyone he has ever had here but to act like this organization is not trying to win is a complete joke. The effort is there the sad part is the execution has been horrible.

• Upvote 2

I do not like those videos, man.

I do not like them, Ryan the Magic Fan.

I do not like them on YouTube.

I do not like them on this forum.

I do not like them with a fox.

etc.

I trully am sorry my good man jec.

This whole Dwight Howard thing has me out of step.

I'd rather watch silly youtube videos right now

Then listen to DOM continue to have a cow.

Otis Smith may have ruined this season.

And Dwight may be going to the Nets with jack **** for a reason.

Next year we could be watching the worst team of all.

With Duhon and Hedo making me want to chop off my own balls.

JJ and Anderson will be the lone bright spots,

And probably no more SVG comedy drops.

So do not hate me for posting funny **** here,

A Vader vs Hitler rap battle is far better then this Magic year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFA-rOls8YA&feature=relmfu

• Upvote 1

If Magic wont bring players yeah of course. He loves the thought of playing with a Chris Paul/Deron Williams-type PG. If Deron wasnt in New Jersey do you honestly think Dwight would want to go there, Russian owner or not???

Does he not realize we cannot mortgage our future if he won't commit to the team? Dwight has this organization over a barrel and is holdin all the cards. It's moronic to think we will trade our best assets on the team without ANY kind of commitment

So do not hate me for posting funny **** here,

I just don't find them funny. I didn't agree to some rap battle so stop spitting hot fire at me, you're embarrassing me in front of my crew.

Ask yourself this. Who allowed Kendrick Perkins to guard him one on one and essentially shut him down for the first 3 games of the ECF. Rhymes with Glight Poward. Ask him how he hit those 1 of 2 free throws at the end of Game 4 in the Finals.

I am not turning on him it just works both ways. He is just as responsible for this team's shortcoming as anyone else. Sure last year he was dealt a ****ty hand. Also Deron Williams is way better than anyone he has ever had here but to act like this organization is not trying to win is a complete joke. The effort is there the sad part is the execution has been horrible.

i mean i agree with you (well except the Perkins part, Boston defended him well as a team) But try and look at it from his perspective. 26 year old star whos a top 5 player in the league. He's had his hands in a lot of our losses, but we're not in the 2009 Finals or even any of those conference Finals without him. He's done a lot of this organization. He just has 'bad people' in his ear

Mike D'Antoni resigned. Said he was tired of all the Dwight drama.

The Dwight drama? Wasn't he the knicks coach? What does coaching the Knicks have to do with everything that's going on with Dwight.

• Downvote 4

Oh and to those who say the Lakers ship has sailed you could not be anymore wrong. Kobe is absolutely obsessed with catching Michael Jordan. OBSESSED. Dwight Howard is light years better than Bynum. Even for a rental Howard makes them so much better on offense and defense. Bynum is more polished offensively but Kobe doesn't give a ****. Don't be fooled by the big numbers he is putting up. A Howard/Gasol/Kobe combo is awesome in the short term. Flip a pick for someone like Ramon Sessions and that is title contender. Then you have winning, Hollywood, warm weather and still the potential of big money from Adidas. The Lakers would be idiotic not to pursue him as would the Clippers.

I think sometimes he forget exactly how dominant Dwight is. I like Bynum but he is nowhere near Dwight's level.

The Dwight drama? Wasn't he the knicks coach? What does coaching the Knicks have to do with everything that's going on with Dwight.

over20your20head.jpg

• Upvote 1

Ok was a joke. A funny joke that you have now missed out on....I'm sorry.