Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Your frustration level seems to be on par with my own. I was over this mess weeks ago but found renewed hope with all of the latest rumors. Now that it seems Dwight is unappreciative of the efforts our FO is making (if the rumors are true), I'm back to where I was, good riddance Dwight.

Amen. Amen. Amen. Magic can stay the "good guys of the NBA" with Ryno and Reddick as the face. Heck. Go ahead and ship him to GS for Ellis and Lee!!!! Ship Hedo there too...

Trading Howard would be the perfect opp to shed some bad contracts!!!!

Do it Otis!!!!

I'm friends with Brook Lopez and I have verified it. brook just texted me "going to tlk to bk!!!!" any ideas if nets are going to pull it out!

They don't want to trade him there but may when its all said and done.. bulls and lakers along with hawks are the major contenders, makes me sad to lose dwight but we need to get him out of Orlando at this point.

GUY,

THEN WHY ARE TEAMS like GOLDEN STATE still trying to TRADE for DWIGHT? Seriously, guy, you HAVE to see THAT. Teams are willing to chance being able to RE-SIGN Dwight at the end of THE season.

LMAO :shard:

AlexKennedyNBA: Otis Smith wants to trade Dwight Howard, but ownership isn't ready. "Otis has two days to persuade ownership to trade Dwight," said source.

I'm friends with Brook Lopez and I have verified it. brook just texted me "going to tlk to bk!!!!" any ideas if nets are going to pull it out!

What is "BK"?