Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

If Devos is determined to win now, and if Dwight won't commit, I sure as heck hope the talks with the Clips happen around Griffin for Dwight. It would be a win-win for both squads, imho.

His stance is to let D12 walk and rebuild through the draft rather than take back players that keep you mediocre then later end up rebuilding anyways.

Not sure why you are speaking for HIM, but since we didn't pick up Ryan's option, he will probably be leaving with Dwight ,too. But hey, we got Hedo to build around, right?

It's not a good trade even if it does make Dwight stay, because he'd just end up demanding another trade in a year when the terrible trade is terrible.

It's last year's trade all over again. Remember how happy Dwight supposedly was with that?

Explain to me when he was happy about that?

From what I remember he didn't even know about the trade before the day it happened, and he had no part in doing it.

That's the point.

Let Dwight have a play in where this team goes.

Haven't heard nothing new yet, but I don't believe Ellis to Orlando is dead yet. Its something Warriors and Magic had been talking about for about a week. Let's see how the Bogut situation plays out. Magic and Hornets still waiting

That info on Magic and Hornets waiting, do you get that from Dwight or where?

Actually, they are 3 games back with a relatively light schedule for the near future. The teams in front of them aren't exactly rolling either. Will they make it? Prob not but their owner is crazy as **** and would probably go for it.

there is no way their making the playoffs. Phoenix has a better chance than they do IMO

Haven't heard nothing new yet, but I don't believe Ellis to Orlando is dead yet. Its something Warriors and Magic had been talking about for about a week. Let's see how the Bogut situation plays out. Magic and Hornets still waiting

Did Dwight seem optimistic? Him and Monta talking intrigues me

And what is it that you would like to see happen? It's easy to criticize. Any fool can call somebody else a fool.

This is a pretty stupid logic.

Pointing out an idea is bad doesn't require you to have your own, totally awesome idea.

If your idea to solve world hunger was to replace Mexico with a 2000 mile wide bowl of pudding, that'd be a really bad idea.

The fact that I have no idea how to solve world hunger doesn't forbid me from criticizing your pudding idea. That pudding idea of yours sucks. I can't believe you expected anyone to take that idea seriously.

Also: I've said repeatedly that the team should look to move towards CAP flexibility and good draft management, even if that means Dwight potentially leaving, because the team doesn't have the assets to win now by mortgaging their future, and any real attempt to do so is just going to make their rebuild longer and more painful.

Why do GS want Bogut so bad. Isn't he injured right now anyways. Do they really want to take Bogut who gets injured every season. FREE MONTA GS clearly isn't the organization that knows what there doing. Why not take Jackson or Kaman contracts. Their expiring. I thought they were rebuilding. They don't have a chance to make the playoffs anyways.

Once again, they only get their draft pick if its in the top 7. Why not make a play for an injured center and lose your highest scorer...

This is a pretty stupid logic.

Pointing out an idea is bad doesn't require you to have your own, totally awesome idea.

If your idea to solve world hunger was to replace Mexico with a 2000 mile wide bowl of pudding, that'd be a really bad idea.

The fact that I have no idea how to solve world hunger doesn't forbid me from criticizing your pudding idea. That pudding idea of yours sucks. I can't believe you expected anyone to take that idea seriously.

Also: I've said repeatedly that the team should look to move towards CAP flexibility and good draft management, even if that means Dwight potentially leaving, because the team doesn't have the assets to win now by mortgaging their future, and any real attempt to do so is just going to make their rebuild longer and more painful.

I dunno, that pudding idea seems completely feasible.