Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

This got posted by a bulls “insider” who is supposedly in the know, like every forum has lol

I don’t like it but i guess it gets the rumours into overdrive again

Hi everyone.The scout that told me about Orlando's offer to the Bulls last weekend just informed me that Chicago and Boston are discussing a huge trade where Pierce and Garnett will go to the Bulls.There have been variations of this trade with Golden State also entering the deal for a three team trade(likely Deng for Monta Ellis swap by Boston) but mostly there is interest from our team to get championship caliber players.

Boozer,Deng,Asik are the main pieces being dangled in the talks.

The Dwight Howard offer is still on the table but the Bulls are apparently searching for other avenues.The Pau Gasol interest is real.

I have no idea why Chicago would blow it up like that.

This got posted by a bulls “insider” who is supposedly in the know, like every forum has lol

I don’t like it but i guess it gets the rumours into overdrive again

Hi everyone.The scout that told me about Orlando's offer to the Bulls last weekend just informed me that Chicago and Boston are discussing a huge trade where Pierce and Garnett will go to the Bulls.There have been variations of this trade with Golden State also entering the deal for a three team trade(likely Deng for Monta Ellis swap by Boston) but mostly there is interest from our team to get championship caliber players.

Boozer,Deng,Asik are the main pieces being dangled in the talks.

The Dwight Howard offer is still on the table but the Bulls are apparently searching for other avenues.The Pau Gasol interest is real.

Doesn't make any sense why would the bulls blow up their team if they're the top seed in the east

Another buzzkill but I'm inclined to beleive it....seems like ESPN held off on agreeing with the reports to post this:

ESPN

Hmmmmm so if Marc Stein writes it then it's definitely wrong... Which makes me feel better

Another buzzkill but I'm inclined to beleive it....seems like ESPN held off on agreeing with the reports to post this:

ESPN

Buzzkill is right.

Doesn't make any sense why would the bulls blow up their team if they're the top seed in the east

They wouldn't .... The Bulls are smart enough like Miami and OKC to not screw with their chemistry while they are on top. It's bum scoop if anyone says otherwise.

They wouldn't .... The Bulls are smart enough like Miami and OKC to not screw with their chemistry while they are on top. It's bum scoop if anyone says otherwise.

If Howard said he would sign on for bulls for seasons to come then I think they would, sacrifice this season for the next and on. But, if he says he will not sign on then def. leave him.

Marc Stein‏@ESPNSteinLineReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Magic want Monta to keep Dwight. Joe Lacob lusts for Dwight. His GSDubs won't part w/Monta for Kaman & Turkoglu, even if they shed Biedrins

Why can't Dwight fall in love with someone other than Ellis? Why does he have to let this information get out? It gives GS so much leverage.