Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Why don't the Jazz ever get mentioned as a potential trade partner? I wouldn't mind sending Dwight to Salt Lake for their young talent. They have some great young talent

Scottie

Hayward

Jefferson

Kanter

Favors

Miles

Etc

Etc

Why don't the Jazz ever get mentioned as a potential trade partner? I wouldn't mind sending Dwight to Salt Lake for their young talent. They have some great young talent

Scottie

Hayward

Jefferson

Kanter

Favors

Miles

Etc

Etc

Because most of those players aren't very good?

Hell no, I have been a Magic fan since 90 or 91. I just follow everything that is going on and this had me worried.

I still have two sets of the Pepsi Shaq bottles they released after his rookie year.

So which is it, 90 or 91? Your credibility as a Magic fan rides on this answer.

Because most of those players aren't very good?

Wrong. Most of those guys are young and unproven. I'm not saying the Jazz would be the only team in a straight-up trade for Dwight, but they could definitely be a player in a multi-team deal. I'd love to have Jefferson + a couple of those other young guys on the Magic to start a new nucleus of young talent.

Wrong. Most of those guys are young and unproven. I'm not saying the Jazz would be the only team in a straight-up trade for Dwight, but they could definitely be a player in a multi-team deal. I'd love to have Jefferson + a couple of those other young guys on the Magic to start a new nucleus of young talent.

Al Jefferson turns 27 in two weeks, and the next time he plays defense will be the first time.

He's not young. He's in his prime.

Al Jefferson turns 27 in two weeks, and the next time he plays defense will be the first time.

He's not young. He's in his prime.

he does have a nice post game but the def is really ugly