Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Rudolphs on the money

I don't see anything in that article that can even be twisted into something false. Other sources stated the "Dwight-Tyson Chandler" convo so I think Rudolph is actually making something of value here.

He knew he was looking like an idiot when we were winning, he took the opportunity to throw his team under the bus, the first chance he had, he's an egotistical douche in my book!

Yup! I really think he purposefully tried to sabotage the rest of the season so that he wouldn't look like a complete tool for leaving. Superdouche is more like it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yup! I really think he purposefully tried to sabotage the rest of the season so that he wouldn't look like a complete tool for leaving. Superdouche is more like it.

Wow, unbelievable.

I say we just keep him. That article still says he is undecided about leaving the magic. Look we beat one of the best teams in the league last night on their home floor. If we make a trade and get Nash on our team, that might be enough to get us to the eastern conference finals. Then we can make the case for Dwight to opt in one more year.

Let's get Nash!

• Downvote 2

The thing that hurts me the most about Howard leaving is that i am seeing the exact same thing i saw with Shaq the 2 seasons before he left.

He is flat out dominating, and no one can stop him at the C position.

That means, if he goes to an already great team, that team would be unstoppable for years to come.

I remember watching Shaq with LAL, and no one could stop him inside. And if someone barely could, there was Kobe outside too.

Meaning, not only we are going to lose him, but 100% that he will win a ring with his next team.

This hurts very bad.

Dwight has never tanked a game.... There for he isn't sabatoging anything, that would be Otis.

Dwight plays hard, but I think his self infliction of words, and ideas, are hurting his production. If Dwight commits, and moves past this... He will be back to normal.

Alot of us or most of us want Dwight here. You can't rebuild the 8yrs you had in some place else. That's how I feel from a player standpoint.

But if he doesnt commit, then we need to do the best we can for our team. And honestly make sure we win a championship, before any of our former players.... Not personal, just competitve.

Either way, I don't want Otis anywhere near the future... He should be fired, so we can get someone with better results

Barnette, I feel you are right; I believe Otis is gone this summer whether Dwight stays or goes.

Where in Charlotte you staying Barnette?

Crazy

I wouldn't put anything past him or his agent honestly. Even if he wants to leave, he had it right earlier in the season by saying "I'm on the Magic now, thats all that matters". He went far away from that.

Brian Schmitz: If rumors true that DHoward will not re-sign with L.A., Magic might let him walk. Magic don't want Brook Lopez, healthy or otherwise

Great decision. Add a third team to stew up the pot, or get outta here.

Awesome news about the Magic not wanting Brook 6 rebound per game Lopez. The New Jersey trade is just crap because Lopez is a restricted free agent who will get a contract starting at around $13 million a year. Paying this stiff that kind of money will cripple the Magic for years to come. I hope we go after Nash at the trade deadline. I believe he will bring us far in the playoffs.