Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

what do u reckon they will be rich?

A little bit of everything lol, players and possibly associates?

Acquiring proven playoff winners such as JAXXXXXXXXX and Anthony Morrow

haha no...but if im the Magic im placing calls to Golden State and Phoenix

haha no...but if im the Magic im placing calls to Golden State and Phoenix

Why would those teams help us? We'd most likely have to sacrifice the lone bright spots on this roster (JJ and Ryno) to get anything worthwhile back. We're almost at the point where the team has to lose Dwight to improve.

Why would those teams help us? We'd most likely have to sacrifice the lone bright spots on this roster (JJ and Ryno) to get anything worthwhile back. We're almost at the point where the team has to lose Dwight to improve.

If Golden State was willing to send a package surround Ellis for a package including Nelson/Redick you dont thin the team is better?

But i see what youre saying. This team just does not respond well to pressure, these next 4 weeks should make our future clearer

If Golden State was willing to send a package surround Ellis for a package including Nelson/Redick you dont thin the team is better?

But i see what youre saying. This team just does not respond well to pressure, these next 4 weeks should make our future clearer

The team wouldn't have a point guard then. And Nelson is only better than Derek Fisher and whoever is playing PG for the Knicks this week, don't think any team wants him. I'm saying that every team knows what position the Magic are in and will likely lowball us on trade offers for players that aren't Dwight.

Dwight is a punk azz b1tch that wants to blame all the Magic's short falls on everybody else instead of looking in the mirror. He is a rap culture punk.

Championships are very seldomly built immediately. It takes time, player devleopment, chemistry, and even luck to build a winning mentality. Even then, only one team wins a championship.

I'm tired of all these prima donna mother effers coming out of the hood that think they have life on a string because they can dunk a basketball. They are not the center of the universe. F them all!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

The team wouldn't have a point guard then. And Nelson is only better than Derek Fisher and whoever is playing PG for the Knicks this week, don't think any team wants him. I'm saying that every team knows what position the Magic are in and will likely lowball us on trade offers for players that aren't Dwight.

Thats why i say 'package' it does not have to be just 2 teams involved, and if Im pretty sure guys like Redick and Anderson can help tremendously with other teams.

Also i would not mind Ellis being a starting PG. Hell if we're willing to start Nelson and even play Arenas at PG last year then I say let Monta play PG. He does have a 'score first' mentally, and he is a volume shooter....but in games like tonight you wouldn't have to worry about him not pushing the ball up court or not being able to dribble/score

who are the associates?

oh im pretty sure you can guess some of them lol

He is a rap culture punk.

What does that even mean?

Championships are very seldomly built immediately. It takes time, player devleopment, chemistry, and even luck to build a winning mentality. Even then, only one team wins a championship.

Personally, I think Dwight's been patient enough. Can't blame him for wanting to move on.