Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Besides, Amare went to NY because of the "Bigger Market".... We have already been through this enough times.... let Amare have his market and all that comes with it.

^ This.

By the time he plays a season here, we would wish we could trade Amare back to NY.

Amare is horrible. Oversized SG with no 3pt range or knees. Would take Steph Curry way before any of this other junk. At least then we rebuild properly.

It took several months, but I'm finally back on under a new name. Used to be Lawyers Guns & Money, Chi Town Hustler, and last year was Da Blues Man. Changing email addresses, computer crashes, and unanswered pleas for help to the mods made it challenging, but I AM BACK and glad to be here. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents worth in reference to Amare. I was a big Amare fan at one time. Those days are over and so is he. Too bad because there just doesn't seem to be a scenario out there right now for us to get back anywhere near what we are going to lose if Dwight leaves. If he wasn't balling so damn good right now, it would be a lot easier to tell him not to the let the door hit him on the way out, but there ain't a big man out there that compares to him. Just gotta hope we win it all, and a ring makes him stay.

If NY wants D12 then the only deal I would do is Stat Ty Chandler Fields and Shump for D12 both Richardson's Duhon and Orton. Baby and Anderson would allow Stat and Chandler to stay healthy. Also I would love if Otis would use the bass TE to get Thompson from Sac

Dont want amare but I'm down for Thompson. They just said they won't re-sign him last week so he should be available.

Deron doesn't want to come, wants to play for a big market team

Really don't get this big market small market crap. I get the whole endorsements and stuff like that but in an age of twitter and 24/7 media coverage I really don't see it as a huge deal like it used to be. Especially for the premier players like Dwight and Deron. Look at Dwight's followers on twitter for simple proof.

Ultimately I can't see Dwight Howard staying. Amare and Chandler amongst the remaining group of players would be very interesting. The two big men in Chandler and Amare compliment each other so well and if used appropriately where they can expose there skill sets, they WILL work! New York is playing horrible basketball and I have no idea what D'Antoni is doing down there. With that said Stan Van Damme knows how to coach and thus adds to my intrigue.

Hell yeah I'd do it. Whatever trade goes down, I want us to compete. The squad is a good squad and is in no need of a rebuild or growth period. Compliment it by getting the right pieces. I think Chandler and Amare (as an assumed option) is excellent, with a first rounder or two.

Ultimately I can't see Dwight Howard staying. Amare and Chandler amongst the remaining group of players would be very interesting. The two big men in Chandler and Amare compliment each other so well and if used appropriately where they can expose there skill sets, they WILL work! New York is playing horrible basketball and I have no idea what D'Antoni is doing down there. With that said Stan Van Damme knows how to coach and thus adds to my intrigue.

Hell yeah I'd do it. Whatever trade goes down, I want us to compete. The squad is a good squad and is in no need of a rebuild or growth period. Compliment it by getting the right pieces. I think Chandler and Amare (as an assumed option) is excellent, with a first rounder or two.

Just in regard to Dwight i'm not even keen for him to remain at all. Regardless. This guy has given up on his teammates by opening up his mouth. When you request a trade that exactly what your doing, giving up on the men who go out to battle for you night in and night out. So my thoughts are, piss him off and piss him off sooner rather than later!

He has every right to test the free agent market and that should've been his public announcment. Some of these NBA players are dumbarses.

I really hope he comes to his senses and stays. If he wants to team up with Deron Williams, talk him into coming to Orlando next year. Kinda like when it looked like Wade would be a goner from Miami, then next thing you know he recruits Bosh and Lebron to come to him. I think Dwight should do the same. We're really just a PG away from being serious contenders.

Amen! Hence, that's why he wants to play with Deron or Chris Paul. Dwight knows it too! Duh!

Seriously these are the only offers we're getting?

Let's play along - if we had to make a trade, then what would be the better offer so far?

- Amare/Chandler

- Bynum/Gasol

- Curry/Thompson

- Lopez + Draft Picks

The best deal will be if the Magic go after Griffin/Jordan with a Dwight/Anderson package.

Just my opinion, but I believe the Magic will continue to push for this.

If NY wants D12 then the only deal I would do is Stat Ty Chandler Fields and Shump for D12 both Richardson's Duhon and Orton. Baby and Anderson would allow Stat and Chandler to stay healthy. Also I would love if Otis would use the bass TE to get Thompson from Sac

jus shed a tear lol that would be beautiful! !!!!!!

I love Amare, he is a Central Florida native and a Bucs fan. But he doesn't rebound or play defense. While Chandler DOES rebound and play defense, his contract is awful and not something I want to be stuck with.

• Upvote 1

The only realistic deal is the Clippers deal and maybe Bynum since he has a team option for next season and would not touch any flexibility moving forward after next season. Anything else is wild speculation.

Also Prince Fielder just got 9/214m from the Tigers. I bet Otis only wishes he could sign 9 year deals!