Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Explain to me how Otis's comments puts ANY pressure on LA? If anything, Otis will look like a fool if he does indeed walk and lets say signs with Dallas with Deron. Otis will then miss out on a draft of bigs and will gain NOTHING.

Its hypothetical but my perception is just as likely as yours. Thats why I rather him just leave the contract amounts OUT of it and just stick to the company line when it comes to Dwight.

Imo it puts pressure on LA because besides a trade the Lakers have no shot of getting him. If OS says he wants to ride the year out with 12 then Mitch has only one option. Over paying. They're not like Dal or NJ where they can wait out Orlando. Is it likely they cave in with the way Bynum was playing? Maybe not but this has to be one of the worst Lakers team I've seen in years and something has to drastically change there.

Yaboyrich got a question for ya. Has he been swayed at all by the great start they have had? Any new info?

Last i talked to him about the off-season nothin had really changed, ive kind of avoided talkin to him about it lately lol

I don't think anything sways him, except a long playoff run

May take more than that lol....

Last i talked to him about the off-season nothin had really changed, ive kind of avoided talkin to him about it lately lol

May take more than that lol....

What's your relationship with Dwight again ? I know it's been explained but I just forgot haha.

What's your relationship with Dwight again ? I know it's been explained but I just forgot haha.

Just cracked a Lebron/Dwight joke last summer on twitter, it made him laugh, some more stuff happened, now were real cool lol

Just cracked a Lebron/Dwight joke last summer on twitter, it made him laugh, some more stuff happened, now were real cool lol

Perhaps he also removed a thorn from his paw.

TilmanRiemenschneider_Jerome.jpg

So for all of you Magic and Tampa Bay Bucs fans.... if this Dwight Howard debacle wasn't enough to keep you on the edge of your seat, Chip Kelly just pulled a Billy Donovan on the Bucs!

So for all of you Magic and Tampa Bay Bucs fans.... if this Dwight Howard debacle wasn't enough to keep you on the edge of your seat, Chip Kelly just pulled a Billy Donovan on the Bucs!

So does that mean in 3 years we'll be in the superbowl?

• Upvote 1