Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Ric Bucher and Stephen A. Smith are so pissed that he is actually staying. Pretty funny really.

Just about to point that out. OMG!! It's almost scary how upset they seem. Steven A is a moron. Bucher too!

Sorry I'm a little late to the party here, but did ya'll enjoy Dwight OWNING that ESPN reporter??

Best moment of this 4 month long drudgery. I wish more players did that tbh.

Just got off work and heard the news that Dwight staying until at least summer 2013. Just wanted to say WOOO HOOOO!!

His comments put a smile on my face too when he talked about being loyal and really gushing on the love for Orlando. Feeling good about this team now, might actually surprise us this year who knows!

It's great news, fathoops!! :shard:

The best part about this is the reaction of Nets fans. They thought Dwight going there was a lock and are just freaking out.

I can't WAIT to call my cousin......who just so happens to be one of those Nets fans! LMAO

I missed it. What happened?

ESPN dude asked Dwight why, if he wanted to stay in Orlando so bad, did he go back and forth so much and ask for a trade at the beginning of the season.

Dwight responded with something like: "Have you ever had to make an important decision? Have you? Did you make it in one day?" Spreads his hands and gives a questioning look. "....you can answer the question."

ESPN reporter *dodges*

Seriously: ESPN can go blow itself.

LOL @ Stephan A Smith saying "He wont be reporting this next year"

Maybe its because youve never been right. Those guys are hilarious haha.

Won't be reporting what? That Dwight is resigning here? Or he won't be reporting on Dwight at all? What a shame that would be, what a clown.

ESPN dude asked Dwight why, if he wanted to stay in Orlando so bad, did he go back and forth so much and ask for a trade at the beginning of the season.

Dwight responded with something like: "Have you ever had to make an important decision? Have you? Did you make it in one day?" Spreads his hands and gives a questioning look. "....you can answer the question."

ESPN reporter *dodges*

Seriously: ESPN can go blow itself.

Uhhhh he did NOT dodge it! Even worse! He said, "sometimes takes an hour."

The look on Dwight's face was so priceless.

I missed it. What happened?

Basically an ESPN reporter I believe asked him something to the effect of how come it took him so long to decide to stay

D12 -"Have you ever had to make a tough decision in YOUR life? Have you?? If you have, you know it doesn't just take 1 day. Well, have you?? Awkward pause.... Dwight says, well, you can answer that. LOL!

Awkward and funny!!

again, that was just the gist of it. Once the full presser is up you can find it.

Won't be reporting what? That Dwight is resigning here? Or he won't be reporting on Dwight at all? What a shame that would be, what a clown.

It's like Cartman: "Screw you guys, I'm going home."

"Good, we don't want you here anyway."