Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Unmmm W T F ....... This should be a freaking movie and titled it "Hoop Nightmares"..... Absolutely crazy.

I love it.

Lol this us the sequel to LOVE AND BASKETBALL my wifes fav movie

Looks like Dwight might stay in ORL with you guys. Good job. I didn't think he would leave almost $20 Mill on the table... Good luck Going trough this next season. He won't stay in a small market but I sure hope he does for the sake of your city... What a drama Queen though made LeBron look sane for a long time. I can't imagine having to start a new board with stuff filled with stipulation up until next trade deadline... I don't have a idea about your teams finances as far a contracts. But hopefully there is some expiring contracts in your team. I think Magic and my Lakers well go hard at DWill... Good luck. Oh and I know Lakers have no cap room but we have a few hours before TD and there is always sign and trade. Good luck ORL!

Lakers are about to fade into oblivion. Kobe is old and sucking up 20 mill per year, Metta is garbage, overpaid, and untradeable, gotta resign Bynum which will be expensive, Pau is overpaid and old.....y'all screwed son. Good luck with D-Will though

• Downvote 1