Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Howard: "My soul everything I have is in Orlando. I just can't leave it behind."

wow dwight.....our guy!!

WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?!

*RUBS EYES*

He almost sounds like the OLD DWIGHT?

he aint changed. he did say that. people tried to change him. well done big man.

LOL..... Homey isn't just trying to live his life and enjoy his job and profession..... He's holding a franchise hostage and basically taking a huge **** on all of his teammates.... NOBODY expected Dallas to win last year. Yeah they got Nowitski and Terry, but Marion is a shadow of his former self and Chandler was no threat on the offensive end. We had a better team in 2009....... Acting like a professional is KEEPING YOUR MOUTH SHUT in front of the cameras...... Dwight has a real bad habit of running off at the mouth when he's not happy..... He's basically given a verbal resume and interview to every major market that we've played in this year..... He's a 26 year old putz..... If I owned the team his ass would be benched until I could get rid of him.....

You wouldn't be acting like all **** Dwight if you were in charge. You act like its so easy to just push him out of town and be done. At the end of the day it is all about money. He is a once in a century type of player that make a lot of people in the city of Orlando money. I'm sure Devos loves dwight but at the end of the day he's just his product on the court making him money. There are so many variables that don't have to do with the actual game of basketball that go into this decision for management. They know what trading Dwight does and its not too pretty financially. Let these people do their job and dwight do his job which for someone who was good as gone to nets from day one of the season is dominating games and giving the Magic this season a chance to make a playoff run. He is not a putz you and every Magic fan (me included) has been on his **** for 7 years. He is a great player, don't be mad he put pressure on management to do a better job and make moves to get a team that can win it all. He just wants to win that's why they play the game. You obviously don't understand the commitment they have to go through in order to play professional basketball. I'll give you a week before you put your howard jersey back on and start getting ready for the playoffs.

Wow, Im stunned. If this is sincere and true, I want to apologize to Dwight. He's put us through hell these past few months, but if he truly feels bad about it and wants to stay then I'll forgive him.

Still just get the feeling that this isn't over until it is over. So many twists and turns.