Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Which defeats purpose of trade.

ugh we are so *****ing close and this dude is ruining it!!!

It doesn't when you can dump Hedo and/or Duhon and acquire draft picks in the process

Ebanks who supposedly is in a rumored deal according to Ping looks EXACTLY like Trevor Ariza:

ebanks_ariza.jpg

Down to the shoulder tattoo and jersey number!

Almost exact build too except Ebanks is 6'9 though, while Ariza is just 6'8, plus he's just 22 yrs old - the same age we traded Ariza for Evans/Cook about 5 yrs ago.

Whats crazy is they are the same height and size and have the same type of game.

WojYahooNBA profile

WojYahooNBA Teams trying to get packages together for Dwight Howard are frustrated with tight window. As Western exec. says, "Just not enough time."

sigh.. nicely done dwight :svgsad:

Guys i really doubt he's gettin traded tomorrow. Things could change, like theyve been doing, but i feel theyll hang on to him.

LOL.... You know... YBR I appreciate all of your info with Dwight for the last few months.... You've been great for the Magic faithful, but I have got to say at this point...... ***** Dwight...... He's totally put this team into a mind ***** that nobody should have to deal with. He said he was signing the ETO this morning and he had a CHANGE OF HEART..........??????? We need to dropkick his dumb ass to the West coast as fast as possible.... I'm a Magic fan first and foremost. His total LACK of professionalism has totally made me want to totally boycott the NBA totally.... Your boy needs to MAN THE ***** UP........ He's acting like a total punk.....

we'll see, maybe they decide to trade him, but know that Dwight and the Magic will talk again before it happens

YaBoy, as much as we all appreciate all the inside info you have given us I'm guessing that the MAGIC FO are as tired of DWIGHT's flip flops as we fans are. The time for talking is over, Dwight has to either sign or go home and pack. His agent has way too much control over his thinking and it's going to have him watching the playoffs on TV or being stuck in traffic daily in LA if he doesn't pull his head out of his butt!

The best thing for Dwight to do is sign, fire HWNSNBU, and hire his parents to be his manager. At least then he'll have someone that cares about him and not just the $$

I think Alex is too smart to risk letting Dwight walk in the summer without getting anything back.

this thing has turned to a circus YBR.

it comes down to this

does magic management believe they can win a championship?

is there a trade they can make that makes them think that?

If the answer is yes, you have to keep him.

If the answer is no, well he is gone.

I would not wanna be Alex Martins right now. Dwight has put is in an INSANE situation

Yeah theyve got a big decision ahead of them. I know ESPN is saying he'll be traded but im gettin the feeling he isnt. Maybe its me

YaBoy, as much as we all appreciate all the inside info you have given us I'm guessing that the MAGIC FO are as tired of DWIGHT's flip flops as we fans are. The time for talking is over, Dwight has to either sign or go home and pack. His agent has way too much control over his thinking and it's going to have him watching the playoffs on TV or being stuck in traffic daily in LA if he doesn't pull his head out of his butt!

The best thing for Dwight to do is sign, fire HWNSNBU, and hire his parents to be his manager. At least then he'll have someone that cares about him and not just the $$$

Dude.... We've been punked......