Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Mike Miller, former ROY says what's up.

I actually thought of him as I was typing that up. OK, well....Let's count our "good draft picks" Feel free to add to my list:

(in no particular order)

Nick Anderson

Shaq

Mike Miller

Dwight

Who else have we drafted that's turned out to be a decent player or at least above average?

Yikes:

@@varner48MoH "Dwight Howard on situation: "They took a chance on me when I was 18. Take a chance again."

He is really trying hard to keep the pieces together for whichever team he is headed this offseason.

Yikes:

@varner48MoH "Dwight Howard on situation: "They took a chance on me when I was 18. Take a chance again."

How about "THey took a chance on me when I was 18, so I'm going to take a chance on them now. Where do I sign?"

• Upvote 3

I actually thought of him as I was typing that up. OK, well....Let's count our "good draft picks" Feel free to add to my list:

(in no particular order)

Nick Anderson

Shaq

Mike Miller

Dwight

Who else have we drafted that's turned out to be a decent player or at least above average?

So far I think we have JJ and Lee on lines 1 and 2 waiting to have a word with you.

He is really trying hard to keep the pieces together for whichever team he is headed this offseason.

I just think he really doesn't want to watch the playoffs on TV