Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

That was probably Hedo. Dwight doesn't want him to know.

HAHA. Seems to be conflicting posts about whether or not Dwight has really decided to opt-in. The fact that he says he is "all-in" for this year makes it sound like it is his last year and he wants to leave on a high note. Anyway, Adrian Wojnarowsk is pretty reliable. He tweeted this about an hour ago. I don't know if Alex Martins was told otherwise by Dwight. And also:

@WojYahooNBA

Three Magic players tell Y! Sports (2 to @SpearsNBAYahoo) and one to me that Dwight Howard did not tell them he was opting in for next year.

Wait... I'm away for 3 hours, left when it was all doom and glood, end of an era, death of a franchise, treason and whatnot... now I come back, expecting "Howard traded to [insert team here" and I see "Report: Howard to opt in for '12-13 season" but some reports (and unnamed Magic players) saying he did not talk about opting in... and even that we're now trying for a 3-team trade that would land us JSmoove?

What on EARTH is going on?!

Still, nothing. It's funny how much speculating has been going on, but little, if anything, has been actually done.

How difficult is it for these reporters to understand that the all-in and opt-in conversations were TWO different occurrences?

:panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker:

That or it's clones. And the real Steve Nash died years ago.

I'm partial to this theory.

Wait... I'm away for 3 hours, left when it was all doom and glood, end of an era, death of a franchise, treason and whatnot... now I come back, expecting "Howard traded to [insert team here" and I see "Report: Howard to opt in for '12-13 season" but some reports (and unnamed Magic players) saying he did not talk about opting in... and even that we're now trying for a 3-team trade that would land us JSmoove?

What on EARTH is going on?!

I'm with you on this!! Just back on the laptop now..

What a turnaround this would be

@moneygman18 he was in the meeting when Dwight said he plans to stay. Now it's up to Dwight and his agent to follo thru &file those papers.

Just talk to devos's nephew and the FO DID NOT get a yes from Dwight that he is in for next.. unreal

Bro leave you just keep making up lies

About 10 pages ago you said his Nephew said hes opting in and will be announced BEFORE THE GAME