Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

http://bit.ly/y22zQA

Kyler twitter saying NJ got the screw job courtesy of Deron. Also says we are in 32 million dollar range after next year (excluding dwight I assume)....time to trim the fat for next year and make a run at Chris Paul if that is correct.

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEEP OTIS AWAY FROM THE CHECK BOOK UNTIL THEN!

alexKennedyNBA With that said, nothing is official until Dwight Howard signs the ETO waiver. The Orlando Magic are waiting on Howard's signature.

:shard: Great movie

Ken Berger‏@KBergCBSReply

Retweet Favorite · Open

In other news, I just quoted Mona Lisa Vito -- shouting to myself, alone in my aptartment -- "Oh my Gawd this is a f___ nightmayuh."

I am past LOLing at this point.. I'm sighing with big, semi-sarcastic grins at this point.

It would help if we knew what came first? The meeting with the teammates? Or the meeting with Martins/DeVos?? Because the meeting with the teammates coming first would explain a lot.

Also, Grant Hill & Steve Nash having bacta tanks would make perfect sense. :shard:

Anyone who doesn't think i'm legit, go back and look who first announced this on the forum...

Good call!! No one will really want to go like 60 pages back and try to find where this all started!! You're a genius!!

Anyone who doesn't think i'm legit, go back and look who first announced this on the forum...

Well then spill any other magical beans you have. Any other trades in the woks?