Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

its been a quiet day in the organization.. I dont know if theyre waiting til after the game tonight or what, I was told yesterday 80pct chance dwight is traded. After last nights comments, id put it to 95pct. Expect a deal to be done to nets or Lakers for Bynum if were lucky.

213nivc.jpg

why do you post on here??

Adding to the Dwight Howard frenzy, one option being explored now that Monta Ellis is gone is the possibility of Orlando acquiring Josh Smith from the Atlanta Hawks. The rub is that the Magic would need a third team to get involved to make a trade work for Atlanta, and that team could be the Minnesota Timberwolves and Michael Beasley. That’s just one of myriad scenarios out there regarding the ever more popular Beasley.

I can't wait till we trade Dwight then when we do his excuse will be "I wanted to stay in Orlando, but they didn't want that I guess." I can see that SOB saying that now.

its been a quiet day in the organization.. I dont know if theyre waiting til after the game tonight or what, I was told yesterday 80pct chance dwight is traded. After last nights comments, id put it to 95pct. Expect a deal to be done to nets or Lakers for Bynum if were lucky.

Hey 2nd Chris Broussard Can you shut up and leave

With Monta Ellis gone, Magic set their sights on Dwight Howard's other choice: Josh Smith. Not sure they have pieces to get him.

I truly put together players just to make salaries match, based around Beasley being moved, J-Rich to Minny, and J-Smoove to Orlando. Not a probable deal (especially for Minnesota)...but maybe those three can work together to achieve their respective goals?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8a4ab25

I truly put together players just to make salaries match, based around Beasley being moved, J-Rich to Minny, and J-Smoove to Orlando. Not a probable deal (especially for Minnesota)...but maybe those three can work together to achieve their respective goals?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8a4ab25

You'd have to give up Anderson instead of Orton for them to even stay on the phone.

If I'm right the guys at espn started up with all this he wants to stay in order to have a better situation with the nets. I hear all you guys calling espn the tmz of the sports world and calling Broussard an idiot and so in, which as far as I can remember has been wrong more than he is right, but still some of you guys have already bought into the whole nets conspiracy and are turning on Dwight. Yet he has been playing hard for us through all this crap. Some of you guys trusting what those clowns at espn are saying way to much.

• Upvote 2

His team is 3rd in the east, a big movement of players should not be a desire of his just for him to play with one of his buddies. Its not just about what he wants, its about whats best for the organization trade wise and he is too immature to understand that still.. one day he will see.

ok ask yourself this: other than Dwight who else stepped up in the Atlanta series last year?? he just wants some help, he wouldnt mind staying if he got some guys he knows would step up in the postseason.