Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Listen.... We will have plenty of time to go through a rebuild....

Why not roll the dice... And see what we can pull off in these last remaining hours of trades.

Also, if Dwight did want to go to NY... Can we still do a S&T ?

I don't want any of new jerseys crap in a trade....I just don't want Dwight to have it either. I can't believe this league allows a player to control their team (and others) this much. Ridiculous

You're crazy

Dwight wants to be in the playoffs, and wants to walk straight into Brooklyn with Deron, and a roster full of assets

I did spend 6yrs with in the USMC, so you are correct,

But really though, it's not in Dwight to Shaq us... Can't explain why, but gut feeling says he wants to stay forever.

Bynum. 37 pts/16 rebounds tonight. I wonder if he can make free throws?

5/6 FTs tonight and shooting 64% in the season

Trade Howard if he doesn't opt in

If Dwight does choose to opt in for next season, what is the deadline for that? When would we know, at the latest, that Dwight would be in Blue and White next year?

Trade Dwight to Washington for McGee and John Wall and see how he likes playing with a **** *****in team. He's gonna pull a Shaq on Orlando so "Brooklyn" doesn't lose their current roster and sign with them during free agency and screw us and help out Brooklyn. Oh ya... NBAStore.com added this **** too..

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12458953

Suuuurrely Dwight can't be thinking these thoughts through this decision, right? He can't be that evil, right?

I honestly just don't see it. I think he's giving the Magic a chance to revamp this offseason around him...if not, he leaves.

I just have a hard time believing his whole agenda right now is to screw the Magic and preserve the roster of either NJ or Dallas...

Putting all your eggs in one basket is not a good way. You don't want to go into the off season with more question marks.

Dwight is gonna look out for Dwight. In his mind its not screwing the Magic. Its doing what's best for him and going to a team that has talent is part of that.

Exactly, how the f this cat gonna ASK FOR MONTA, we alledgedly HAD HIM, and Dwight still refuses to even stay for another year, meanwhile Orlando is put in cap HELL and loses it's best assets.

He's being a real dick

YBR needs to pass this on to Dwight

Denton from Dwight:

""I expect (to stay).. I’ve talked to Rich, Dan DeVos, Alex and Otis and I want to finish the season out. I think we can make a run.""

Wants to pull a Lebron/Bosh, leave his team with giving them nothing at all......what a DB

Denton from Dwight:

""I expect (to stay).. I’ve talked to Rich, Dan DeVos, Alex and Otis and I want to finish the season out. I think we can make a run.""

Another crazy statement but... We should be happy with this, I mean the opposite statement has been our living nightmare for the past few months