Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I think Baby well eventually be good too! He played well for the Celts and I remember a few games he gave Dwight all he could handle on D. I also remember a collective groan as his winning shot went in at a playoff game I was at in Orlando. KG, Ray, and Pierce trusted him in crunch time... I think once he is settled in and past these personal tragedies we'll trust him here too!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Until BBD gets his personal life together, I really think it's time to find out what we have in Earl Clark. The guy has some tools and he's earned the opportunity to play some consistent minutes. At the very least he's clearly outplaying Davis and that should be enough to convince SVG to play the guy.

• Upvote 1

Michael Beasley was more for the fact that his contract is up at the end of the season freeing us up from Jason Richardson contract while we are rebuilding.

Derrick Williams would be the player we really wanted out of that move.

Umm?

You got me. By "eventually", I really meant "tomorrow morning", and as you pointed out, he hasn't turned the corner for us over night.

Well done.

I'm sure Hasheem Thabeet will eventually be a good signing too.

Big Baby is literally one of the worst players in the league, I'm surprised he outshat Toney Douglas quite frankly. What has he shown that makes you think he'll magically become even a decent bench player?

• Upvote 1

I'm sure Hasheem Thabeet will eventually be a good signing too.

Big Baby is literally one of the worst players in the league, I'm surprised he outshat Toney Douglas quite frankly. What has he shown that makes you think he'll magically become even a decent bench player?

He doesn't suck at defense. He also can't rebound or shoot, so.... Yeah. Kinda blows.