Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

It's blatantly obvious how mental and delusional Dwight is. I sit close enough at the games to see and hear all of the court talk. I've sat in the same seats since he was a rookie and have seen him morph into who he is today, and it has become scary/sad. It started in the 2008 season with the eye rolls when Van Gundy didn't call his number in the 4th quarter, even though the play would be successful and we would win. He can't restrain himself and focus more than 10 seconds (except when he is shooting free throws). I've seen him almost go into the stands because 1 fan was calling him a bum, after the Game 1 loss to the Sixers in '09, literally being held back from pulling an Artest.

He thinks he knows it all, and blames Otis (I'm not sticking up for Otis). I know for a fact that Dwight went to Otis and Van Gundy in the Finals and demanded that Jameer play because that was his brother. Then last year I could see him boiling on the court at Vince, Rashard, Gortat and JJ anytime they made the slightest mistake. He would complain to them the same way he would at the refs. So, we got rid of the bums for him. Gil was a player that Dwight wanted, and we got him. Its easy to go behind the scenes and demand certain moves and then when they don't work out, say "I want out, they haven't done what I wanted." After a couple of weeks, even during win streaks, he would be yelling at Gil, Turk, and Richardson because things weren't going his way.

This year is an absolute joke and Van Gundy, and the rest of the team (up until this past week) should be given a medal for putting up with him. Dwight goes to the media and cries that Van Gundy needs to be nicer, and now he is this new born leader and knows what it takes to win. Then, our first home game this year I could hear the awful, cancer creating jabs he would say to his teammates. "Give me the ****ing ball man, geez," "stop shootin so much," "come on man, I don't care if you were open." Etc. He has and always will be the negative guy on the floor. Complaining non stop. It is cancerous and distracting.

So we should be happy that he is going to leave the team. We will finally be able to become a real team again. Wherever Dwight goes, it will only be a matter of time before he starts to complain again, and act like he knows everything.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

It's blatantly obvious how mental and delusional Dwight is. I sit close enough at the games to see and hear all of the court talk. I've sat in the same seats since he was a rookie and have seen him morph into who he is today, and it has become scary/sad. It started in the 2008 season with the eye rolls when Van Gundy didn't call his number in the 4th quarter, even though the play would be successful and we would win. He can't restrain himself and focus more than 10 seconds (except when he is shooting free throws). I've seen him almost go into the stands because 1 fan was calling him a bum, after the Game 1 loss to the Sixers in '09, literally being held back from pulling an Artest.

He thinks he knows it all, and blames Otis (I'm not sticking up for Otis). I know for a fact that Dwight went to Otis and Van Gundy in the Finals and demanded that Jameer play because that was his brother. Then last year I could see him boiling on the court at Vince, Rashard, Gortat and JJ anytime they made the slightest mistake. He would complain to them the same way he would at the refs. So, we got rid of the bums for him. Gil was a player that Dwight wanted, and we got him. Its easy to go behind the scenes and demand certain moves and then when they don't work out, say "I want out, they haven't done what I wanted." After a couple of weeks, even during win streaks, he would be yelling at Gil, Turk, and Richardson because things weren't going his way.

This year is an absolute joke and Van Gundy, and the rest of the team (up until this past week) should be given a medal for putting up with him. Dwight goes to the media and cries that Van Gundy needs to be nicer, and now he is this new born leader and knows what it takes to win. Then, our first home game this year I could hear the awful, cancer creating jabs he would say to his teammates. "Give me the ****ing ball man, geez," "stop shootin so much," "come on man, I don't care if you were open." Etc. He has and always will be the negative guy on the floor. Complaining non stop. It is cancerous and distracting.

So we should be happy that he is going to leave the team. We will finally be able to become a real team again. Wherever Dwight goes, it will only be a matter of time before he starts to complain again, and act like he knows everything.

Yep. I miss the old Dwight. Always had a smile on his face. Really loved the game and his team. He's changed for the worse in my opinion. I never thought it would happen with him. I truly felt like he was different. Guess I was wrong.

Yep. I miss the old Dwight. Always had a smile on his face. Really loved the game and his team. He's changed for the worse in my opinion. I never thought it would happen with him. I truly felt like he was different. Guess I was wrong.

Thank you very much LeBron.

This is absurd.

Three years ago, people like you were complaining that Dwight didn't have enough of a killer instinct and smiled too much.

This is absurd.

Three years ago, people like you were complaining that Dwight didn't have enough of a killer instinct and smiled too much.

But this isn't "killer instinct", he's just... whining.

He has to show killer instinct in the court, not whining to reporters after the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So now it sounds like hes going to CHI. Doubt it, think its just talk as usual, but i think we should do it. 3 team ORL/CHI/NJ

ORLTrade: Howard, Big Baby, Nelson, Redick, ,Anderson, Duhon, Q-Rich, Duhon, Orton, pick

ORL Get: Noah, Asik, Deng, Williams, Gibson, Lucas, CHA pick

CHI Trades: Noah, Deng, Asik, Gibson, Lucas, CHA pick

CHI Gets: Howard, Big Baby, Q-Rich, Duhon

NJ Trade: Williams, Petro

NJ Gets: Nelson, Redick, Orton, Gibson, CHA pick/ Anderson, ORL pick

Orlando New Roster

Asik, Petro

Noah, Gibson/Anderson, Clark

Deng, Turk, Harper

J-Rich, Wafer, Liggins

Williams, Lucas, Hughes

We keep Turk because with all the new players we will need someone to teach our system and he knows it better than anybody. I think this is the best we can do. If we trade Dwight to Chi-Town, D-Will will want out so we get them in on the 3-team and pull him ourselves with Nelson, Redick, Gibson or Anderson (probably Ryno), and a pick depending who they take with it. I think this is the most successfull blowup we could have, and our future isnt bad at all.

• Downvote 2

So now it sounds like hes going to CHI. Doubt it, think its just talk as usual, but i think we should do it. 3 team ORL/CHI/NJ

ORLTrade: Howard, Big Baby, Nelson, Redick, ,Anderson, Duhon, Q-Rich, Duhon, Orton, pick

ORL Get: Noah, Asik, Deng, Williams, Gibson, Lucas, CHA pick

CHI Trades: Noah, Deng, Asik, Gibson, Lucas, CHA pick

CHI Gets: Howard, Big Baby, Q-Rich, Duhon

NJ Trade: Williams, Petro

NJ Gets: Nelson, Redick, Orton, Gibson, CHA pick/ Anderson, ORL pick

Orlando New Roster

Asik, Petro

Noah, Gibson/Anderson, Clark

Deng, Turk, Harper

J-Rich, Wafer, Liggins

Williams, Lucas, Hughes

We keep Turk because with all the new players we will need someone to teach our system and he knows it better than anybody. I think this is the best we can do. If we trade Dwight to Chi-Town, D-Will will want out so we get them in on the 3-team and pull him ourselves with Nelson, Redick, Gibson or Anderson (probably Ryno), and a pick depending who they take with it. I think this is the most successfull blowup we could have, and our future isnt bad at all.

I always laugh at these. Call Otis right now and tell you you are the new gm and then go ahead and call the other gems and tell them you're ready to make this deal... OR not cuz it ain't happening

Williams isn't coming here without Dwight being here DUH

And Chicago isn't breaking up the team with the best record in the league.. So, sorry about your damn luck

Actually replace Noah with Boozer, Noah will be playing PF anyway, it gives them more incentive to do it, they save their amnesty, and D-will and Boozer re-unite in Orlando

• Downvote 1

I always laugh at these. Call Otis right now and tell you you are the new gm and then go ahead and call the other gems and tell them you're ready to make this deal... OR not cuz it ain't happening

Williams isn't coming here without Dwight being here DUH

And Chicago isn't breaking up the team with the best record in the league.. So, sorry about your damn luck

It more than likely wont happen, to good to be true, but i have seen crazier things happen

It more than likely wont happen, to good to be true, but i have seen crazier things happen

More super happy fun imaginary day dream trades of the outer world!!!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7tojc5c

Orlando gets Bynum, Ellis, Wright, and Udo

LA gets Dwight, Hedo, Duhon

GS gets Gasol

Time for me to drunk dial Otiz