Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

From - HOOPSWORLD

How can Dallas sign both Dwight Howard and Deron Williams next summer?

Looking at Dallas offseason 2012, they have $16.8 mil in cap if they amnesty Haywood, waive Odom/Vince (pair a cap hit of ~$4.4 mil).

They can give Dwight $19 mil and Deron $17 mil. But if that is still short, Mavs can look to trade Odom/Vince/Marion for expiring before summer - giving $29.3 mil cap.

Chris Webber & Greg Anthony last night during Lakers/Suns game state that Bynum is better than Dwight Howard right now. Skip Bayless this morning on First Take echos this sentiment. All parties stated that if they were LA there is no way they would trade Bynum for Howard...lawlz.

:panicworker:

*paging Brook Lopez*

If I remember correctly they said that and then said they meant his offensive game is better than howard. It may be true butBynum will go down soon with a knee injury and the season will be done for him. The guy is glass and a head case ta boot. Dont think for a second LA isnt showcasing him all season for the magic. I wouldnt doubt thy make him option 1 and 2 until the trade deadline.

Good to see youre still around...thought they might of got you! :panicworker:

If I go a week without posting they've got me, haha

Dwight apparently is planning a big surprise party in conjuction with adidas for the orlando fans.:on all star weekend.

What does that mean? Why doing such thing if he is planning to leave or be traded a few weeks llafter that?

Is the surprise is him changing his mind and is staying? Or at least staying another year?

Or is he pulling a lebron on us?

I know there is going to be new commercials airing that week and adidas will be doing some with dwight. Maybe adidas want to change their image to the loyalty by having the two biggest sponsory player to play and stay on their respected teams and be loyal forever...

If thats the case, i be loyal to adidas :)

I dont know what to think about this.... But this just give me some hope

Dwight apparently is planning a big surprise party in conjuction with adidas for the orlando fans.:on all star weekend.

What does that mean? Why doing such thing if he is planning to leave or be traded a few weeks llafter that?

Is the surprise is him changing his mind and is staying? Or at least staying another year?

I know there is going to be new commercials airing that week and adidas will be doing some with dwight. Maybe adidas want to change their image to the loyalty by having the two biggest sponsory player to play and stay on their respected teams and be loyal forever...

Another slap in the face as he quickly exits our lives. I remember the BBQ he threw for us fans and well that's a distant memory. Just another thing to get the media off his back til he burns rubber.

sounds good I own a pair of Adidas will start wearing again lol