Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I may be alone in this, but I'm a little excited that with Dwight's departure will come a makeover and new identity for the team and franchise. Otis has to leave with him, though.

Otis didn't say he thinks we can it. He said we have a chance and that's all you can ask for. Then went on about how the Mavs did it and he would've never predicted it.

Anyways, reminds me of dumber and dumber when he said "so there is a chance".

Because it is out of his control. Dwight wants to play in NJ, where the talent drop-off is ridiculous! Next on the list, LA. Well Kobe's now like what, 50? How many years of Prime Kobe are left, if any? Who else is there that wouldn't be duplicate production at the same position?? Dallas Geriatrics?? Even assuming they get both Williams and Howard, what else do they have??? Dirk is already 33, and he's one of their youngest starters, isn't he?? We have young talent in JJ, Davis, and Anderson, as well as some promising rookies. If Howard was serious about winning above all else, he'd be asking for OKC, where him and Durant would tear it up.

Howard needs to find his sack, wherever he left it, and just admit to us (the ones he claims to love), that it's not working out because he can have more fame somewhere else like NY. Tell his loving friends he wants to go hang with Jay-Z. Basically he should try being a MAN for once.

Dwight's immaturity plays a part but let's not pretend Otis hasn't whiffed on just about everything since the Vince deal. He's using the big market scapegoat to cover the fact his recent track record has been awful.

I may be alone in this, but I'm a little excited that with Dwight's departure will come a makeover and new identity for the team and franchise. Otis has to leave with him, though.

I share that feeling. However, i did like that rumor of rhe knicks been interested. I take amare and chandler for D12, hedo and q rich. That has been the most attractive package yet.

How accurate was this report?

• Downvote 2

I share that feeling. However, i did like that rumor of rhe knicks been interested. I take amare and chandler for D12, hedo and q rich. That has been the most attractive package yet.

I rather not and hopefully the report is inaccurate.

Amare would be nice if he had good knees but he doesn't.

Amare would be nice if he had good knees but he doesn't.

He played 82 games in 09-10 and 78 games in 10-11. That's pretty good for having bad knees. He played 53 games in 08-09 because of his eye surgery if I'm not mistaken and only missed 3 games the 2 seasons prior to that.

So Amare has been pretty good for the past 5 years except for 1 because of the eye. I think it's time you get an update!

He played 82 games in 09-10 and 78 games in 10-11. That's pretty good for having bad knees. He played 53 games in 08-09 because of his eye surgery if I'm not mistaken and only missed 3 games the 2 seasons prior to that.

So Amare has been pretty good for the past 5 years except for 1 because of the eye. I think it's time you get an update!

How is he right now?

Dwight's immaturity plays a part but let's not pretend Otis hasn't whiffed on just about everything since the Vince deal. He's using the big market scapegoat to cover the fact his recent track record has been awful.

I think you're missing the point. It's not about winning in Dwight's mind. So it doesn't matter if Otis came up with a time machine and brought back Prime Jordan to play with Dwight. While Otis's moves have sucked out loud as of late, there's no denying we are in a better position to win in the near future than any team on Dwight's list. If Dwight was about winning, like I said earlier, he'd either stay here or put OKC and Miami at the top of his list. But they're not because those markets aren't much bigger than Orlando.

The one who's using scapegoats is Howard, not Otis. Otis is just telling it like it is.

• Upvote 1

Again, I still haven't seen anyone say where Otis is wrong in what he's saying. Of course Dwight's trade demand is hurting the team! He basically threw them all under the bus and said we couldn't win anything. Anyone out there not noticing Jameer walking around out there, going through the motions, like someone kicked his dog?

Otis is telling it like it is, and I'm behind him 100% on this one. I hated the mid-season trade, and I've felt that Otis has hamstrung this team's ability to bring in more talent, but he's still not speaking anything but truth. The team was thrown under the bus by a child who says one thing but means another.

true words there! !!!!! Pros or not the rest of team I feel believe they can win by him saying that dumb sht public was childish keep that between u and management! !!! Let em go jus get good deal !!!!!!!!

I think you're missing the point. It's not about winning in Dwight's mind. So it doesn't matter if Otis came up with a time machine and brought back Prime Jordan to play with Dwight. While Otis's moves have sucked out loud as of late, there's no denying we are in a better position to win in the near future than any team on Dwight's list. If Dwight was about winning, like I said earlier, he'd either stay here or put OKC and Miami at the top of his list. But they're not because those markets aren't much bigger than Orlando.

The one who's using scapegoats is Howard, not Otis. Otis is just telling it like it is.

You've been on a roll, my friend

dwight doesn't want a championship that bad he want to be apart of the glamour of playing in Brooklyn that's fine !!!! Stop blaming otis and the talent on this team!!! Goto jersey so we can finish ahead of you the rest of ya career! !!!!,!