Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

watching the nets game because all the talk lately... I really cant believe howard wants to go there... lol

I have it streaming now as well. They have massive holes... with the exception of Deron Willams and Anthony Morrow.... ouch! The fact that they had to call a guy up from dleague for a preseason game is not a good sign..

This first month of basketball is going to be so sloppy!

I have it streaming now as well. They have massive holes... with the exception of Deron Willams and Anthony Morrow.... ouch! The fact that they had to call a guy up from dleague for a preseason game is not a good sign..

This first month of basketball is going to be so sloppy!

Well the worse they do, the better for us (if Dwight's intentions are truly about "winning", which is suspect in my opinion)! Heres to hoping they start off 0-10

watching the nets game because all the talk lately... I really cant believe howard wants to go there... lol

I can't help but wonder what he could possibly think to get out of the Nets... other than Jay-Z

If both the Lakers and Nets underachieve this year... does that help our cause? Like.. if LA ends up below 4 seed in the west and the Nets, well... play like the Nets, what happens?

He would probably still want the trade, but if our Magic end up a top 2 or 3 seed in the East and make it AT LEAST to the ECF or preferably the Finals, he has to reconsider, right?

If both the Lakers and Nets underachieve this year... does that help our cause? Like.. if LA ends up below 4 seed in the west and the Nets, well... play like the Nets, what happens?

He would probably still want the trade, but if our Magic end up a top 2 or 3 seed in the East and make it AT LEAST to the ECF or preferably the Finals, he has to reconsider, right?

It sure would, IF his decision to leave had anything to do with basketball.

Nah, probably not.

You're assuming Dwight is being honest and its really all about "winning". Which it's not, especially if you want to trade to the Nets.

i was thinking of a trade that would involve the lakers and wolves.

What your your thoughts?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6r6bvup

lakers get

howard, chris duhon and turk

wolves get

paul gasal

magic get

derrick williams, w. johnson, bynum, darko

1 lakers best pick

The pre-season game did not help howard's mind set. i know it is preseason but

if we continue to get killed, we will have to trade d12

According to lakersnation.com:

According to Lakers play by play announcer John Ireland it appears the New Jersey Nets are going to land Dwight Howard as soon as tomorrow.

On 710 ESPN Radio Ireland stated that he heard a rumor from a source that Howard to the Nets would go down as early as Tuesday.

This does not sound good at all

According to Lakers play by play announcer John Ireland it appears the New Jersey Nets are going to land Dwight Howard as soon as tomorrow.

On 710 ESPN Radio Ireland stated that he heard a rumor from a source that Howard to the Nets would go down as early as Tuesday.

Denton already said this was BS

Hmmm PCTrojan.... Let me guess your a Nets fan in an Orlando Jersey...

Hmmm PCTrojan.... Let me guess your a Nets fan in an Orlando Jersey...

Hell no, I have been a Magic fan since 90 or 91. I just follow everything that is going on and this had me worried.

I still have two sets of the Pepsi Shaq bottles they released after his rookie year.