Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Lakers would not trade both gasol and bynum, so would you take bynum, a guy that has never completed a season for 6 years with a 16m year contract, or a promising center with a 4m contract and picks?

We hold out for gasol and bynum

@FastDon'tLie, you do understand the concept of multi team trades right??? You don't have to trade one player with one team.

Lets be honest, LAC just gave up the world for CP3, I cant think of a better package......Lets also say that anything anyone gives for CP3 they have to trump to get Dwight. Building block centres dont grow on trees.

It's simple, anyone who wants him have to get us what we want......Who gives a **** where it comes from. If Orlando tell NJN they want Lopez, a young up-and-comer (like Aminu), a serviceable player (like Kaman) and a first round pick, they can go get it from the teams that have them.......That's if that's what we want.

If LAL want him, ship Gasol and Bynum away as part of a 3 team trade for some young pieces that we may want.

Dwights staying.

Thanks.

I would love that, I've been tending to doubt it more and more at this point.

He doesn't want to be here from all we've heard.

You mean other than the fact that Dwight has said this is where he wants to be?

That's bull, honestly. Why else would he want to go to the NETS so bad. The nets who have a worse team than us and a super star who has only been there for half a season that he could probably easily recruit.

He wants the big stage, plain and simple

• Upvote 1

I would love that, I've been tending to doubt it more and more at this point.

He doesn't want to be here from all we've heard.

I think you may not have had much time to read everything that has come out on Dwight. I have had time off the last 3-4 weeks and have been glued to my screen reading articles. After you read quite a few written by the same journo you start to see which ones are bull****ting their way to get people to read their ****....(rednose) and then see the orther journo's who have only reported legitimate facts..... (Robbins).

At this point of time Howard has said he wants to stay. 2 weeks ago I would have agreed with you.... but come now I think Howard has lost the confusion and realized how lucky he is to be here and how much more money he will make when he resigns. Orlando have control of this situation, not Dwight.

Though I did read that Otis wanted to make the trade and ownership said no. If this is the case then Otis needs to go now.

I think you may not have had much time to read everything that has come out on Dwight. I have had time off the last 3-4 weeks and have been glued to my screen reading articles. After you read quite a few written by the same journo you start to see which ones are bull****ting their way to get people to read their ****....(rednose) and then see the orther journo's who have only reported legitimate facts..... (Robbins).

At this point of time Howard has said he wants to stay. 2 weeks ago I would have agreed with you.... but come now I think Howard has lost the confusion and realized how lucky he is to be here and how much more money he will make when he resigns. Orlando have control of this situation, not Dwight.

Though I did read that Otis wanted to make the trade and ownership said no. If this is the case then Otis needs to go now.

I sure hope your right

Read Woj's article.

That did it for me