AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

It's funny how many people downplay the type of player Nash is. Meer doesn't come close to the degree of player Nash was or even is .... I think Nash in a Magic uniform this year would be an asset, unless of course he gets injured...

Sure please get the stats for now 2011.... Add in 2010 for good measure.

Sigh, I feel like I'm being trolled here.

Nash gets more points per minute, more rebounds per minute, gets almost double the assists with worse players on his team, better %'s across the board.

Got Gortat to average like 16 points in the last month of the season.

Nash would do wonders here (probably even at his age).

Jameer is a better defender and that's pretty much it.

Right now, I kind of am.

Only if he played for the Magic. Seriously, if Dwight really wanted to get traded, he should just do something like tweet about how many women he's slept with or something. RDV would have him on a plane to NJ in minutes.

This is a joke right? Are you actually saying Meer is in the same class as Nash? It isn't even close and Nash at his age now is a million times better than Meer. Meer is an average NBA starting PG, that's it.

Nash is a pg that can score and give the assists ass well. One if not the leading pg with assists almost everton year...

This is a joke right? Are you actually saying Meer is in the same class as Nash? It isn't even close and Nash at his age now is a million times better than Meer. Meer is an average NBA starting PG, that's it.

Nash is a pg that can score and give the assists ass well. One if not the leading pg with assists almost everton year...

Nash is a pg that can score and give the assists as well. One if not the leading pg with assists almost every year...

This coming from one of the biggest Nash fans in the world. No. We dont want him. The second he gets here is when his body will give out. We dont have those magical bacta tanks that the Suns have keeping old players together.

• Upvote 2

So everyone thinks that if we have Nash this year, that would put us on the path to a Championship?

Because I honestly think that PG, is the least of our worries.

(iPhone)

This coming from one of the biggest Nash fans in the world. No. We dont want him. The second he gets here is when his body will give out. We dont have those magical bacta tanks that the Suns have keeping old players together.

That too... We need find out their secret on how they keep doing that... Nash, Grant Hill.... It's amazing

So everyone thinks that if we have Nash this year, that would put us on the path to a Championship?

Because I honestly think that PG, is the least of our worries.

(iPhone)

Slashing SF who can play defense and, on occasion, rebound. Backup center. I agree in part: it's not our primary worry, but I wouldn't mind having someone who could effectively distribute the ball in a half-court offense.

Or distribute it inside, rather, to, you know, Dwight.

This may be the first year I'm not 1000% excited about the season starting.

Yeah....me, too. :/

I kind of want this season to be over and done with and whatever shakes out from it already taken place.