AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPUeBOlZ3ck

I would like to use this video to sum up my feelings about everyone saying we should be so happy to take Gasol and Bynum from the Lakers.

Oh your so right. What was I thinking wanting these two players. All it takes is one youtube video to change my feeelings. I will ignore the two rings they have won in the past 3 years.

• Downvote 1

Oh your so right. What was I thinking wanting these two players. All it takes is one youtube video to change my feeelings. I will ignore the two rings they have won in the past 3 years.

You should not want these two players because they've both shown signs that their playing ability is about to fall of a cliff.

If Dwight had a PG that could pass (ala Chris Paul--did you seem him last night against the lakers??), that would solve many of the Magic's problems. Im officially on the Steve Nash bandwagon...

So you hate this team? Dwight isn't soft well physically(mentally though....) but this whole team is just a bunch of guys who camp around the 3 point line.

Yes: I HATE this team. EXACTLY what I was saying, because Dwight is SOFT.

Okay, so what I was actually saying was that if you have a dominant, defensive-minded center who sucks in gobs of rebounding, it's fine to have a 4-out, 1-in system. I wouldn't build a team that way, but it can work. Usually, you need a really good slasher who collapses the defense, and a really good passer who can get it to said Center, but whatevs.

If you take out that dominant, defensive-minded center who sucks in gobs of rebounds and replace him with doughy 7-footer who rebounds about as well as a tall PG...?

THAT'S a team I would hate.

If Dwight had a PG that could pass (ala Chris Paul--did you seem him last night against the lakers??), that would solve many of the Magic's problems. Im officially on the Steve Nash bandwagon...

We don't need a PG, Jameer is a very good one who is proven in the clutch. Nash isn't.

We need a wing scorer and better production from everyone else when it counts.

A SG or SF should be our focus to shore up the team.

(iPhone)

If Dwight cannot take criticism he is going to absolutely love playing for Avery Johnson.

ScarJo_popcorn.gif

I could look at that for hours.

This trade was posted on RealGM... kinda like it IF WE HAVE TO TRADE DWIGHT but we'd have to do it in 2 parts because Brooks can't be traded for a bit

SEBAS-07 wrote:My New Jersey trade

Orlando Trades: Dwight, Hedo, Duhon, Quentin Richardson.

Orlando receives: Brook Lopez,Jordan Farmar, Damion James,Marshon Brooks,Sundiata Gaines(N.G), Stephen Graham(N.G), Nets 1st R picks 2011,2013,2015,2017 + Houston 2011 pick, and whatever assets Morrow is traded for.

Nets receive: Howard, Hedo, Duhon, Quentin Richardson

Third team trades: assets to Orlando

Third team receives: Anthony Morrow.

My reply THIS TRADE LOOKS GREAT BUT... Orlando can't take that many players back so we need to move a few to another team for picks

• Downvote 2

This trade was posted on RealGM... kinda like it IF WE HAVE TO TRADE DWIGHT but we'd have to do it in 2 parts because Brooks can't be traded for a bit

SEBAS-07 wrote:My New Jersey trade

Orlando Trades: Dwight, Hedo, Duhon, Quentin Richardson.

Orlando receives: Brook Lopez,Jordan Farmar, Damion James,Marshon Brooks,Sundiata Gaines(N.G), Stephen Graham(N.G), Nets 1st R picks 2011,2013,2015,2017 + Houston 2011 pick, and whatever assets Morrow is traded for.

Nets receive: Howard, Hedo, Duhon, Quentin Richardson

Third team trades: assets to Orlando

Third team receives: Anthony Morrow.

My reply THIS TRADE LOOKS GREAT BUT... Orlando can't take that many players back so we need to move a few to another team for picks

I want at least 10 future first round picks from New Jersey with the stipulation we ONLY get them if they are Lottery picks (so the opposite of protection) :)