AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Deandre Jordan For Dwight howard

That dunk over both Gasol and Bum-ynum was priceless. And kinda MONSTA.

Quick, who's the Clipper's GM??? :crabwalk:

• Upvote 1

The clipper announcers just said that they heard talks of howard being traded to the nets as early as tomrrow or wensday for lopez and 5 first round picks.

GO MAGIC!!!

Still would want a young stud to be included.

• Upvote 1

Still would want a young stud to be included.

5 picks still isn't enough.

We need a young star in the making, 5 picks, and the taking of Hedo's contract or Duhon's or both.

WTF serious?

Bryan has ZERO charisma, guys like Rhodes and Dolph deserve it more

I like dolph he's got the "it factor". so does zack. Give me Ryder all day

Am I the only one that thinks JJ and Ryno really improved their trade value and were already our best trade assets to begin with?

Didn't see the whole game, but Anderson actually disappointed me. I know he hit plenty of shots towards the end, but he also seemed like a chucker and like a puss that got bullied. I'm sure his stats are just fine, not gonna go look on my phone, but when I see him drive to the hole and look like a sissy in the process, it just ruins everything else for me. He needs to be tough, and from what I saw, he was just the opposite.

Seems like plenty of people have applauded his performance, so maybe I missed something.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/16506077/bulder-of-nothing-howard-latest-who-wants-easy-street-to-nba-title

I am glad someone has the balls to write about the truth. Howard is a joke and as a fan I am ready to move on without the drama he has created.

Not gonna lie, thought this article sucked. Lost me at Orlando has surrounded Dwight with premium talent.

To say that Dwight hasn't tried is ridiculous. Don't act like you know how much time he's spent on free throws and what not, some guys just can't do certain things. Dwight's not the first to suck at free throws and he won't be the last. If everyone could do it than guys like Jose Calderon wouldn't be so special (joke).

Also, I recognize that Dwight whines a lot, but I dare you to deal with the flopping and hacking he does on a nightly basis and not lose your temper 18 times. Don't act like he hasn't been a leader and carried this team on his back to multiple 50 win season.

Lastly, That's great that the Magic have "tried", but don't make me quote Yoda. The trades, though good efforts, just haven't worked, and barring a miracle trade orchestrated by the Logo, we can't just get out of the hole into which we've dug ourselves in one season.

How dare you say Dwight hasn't tried. Is requesting trades stupid? Yes. But anyone who doesn't recognize that Dwight has put his heart and soul into Orlando for seven years is a tool.

Hopefully I never get sucked into reading a crap article by Greg Doyle (I think) again. Ridiculous. Sucky writer, and shame on anyone who thinks this article was some great truth telling experience.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

we need some defense on the roster. Might as well go for something like an Ariza+2nd rounder for JJ redick. That would help NO shed salary; we'd get a defender and some athleticism.

• Downvote 1

Not gonna lie, thought this article sucked. Lost me at Orlando has surrounded Dwight with premium talent.

To say that Dwight hasn't tried is ridiculous. Don't act like you know how much time he's spent on free throws and what not, some guys just can't do certain things. Dwight's not the first to suck at free throws and he won't be the last. If everyone could do it than guys like Jose Calderon wouldn't be so special (joke).

Also, I recognize that Dwight whines a lot, but I dare you to deal with the flopping and hacking he does on a nightly basis and not lose your temper 18 times. Don't act like he hasn't been a leader and carried this team on his back to multiple 50 win season.

Lastly, That's great that the Magic have "tried", but don't make me quote Yoda. The trades, though good efforts, just haven't worked, and barring a miracle trade orchestrated by the Logo, we can't just get out of the hole into which we've dug ourselves in one season.

How dare you say Dwight hasn't tried. Is requesting trades stupid? Yes. But anyone who doesn't recognize that Dwight has put his heart and soul into Orlando for seven years is a tool.

Hopefully I never get sucked into reading a crap article by Greg Doyle (I think) again. Ridiculous. Sucky writer, and shame on anyone who thinks this article was some great truth telling experience.

Exactly. For me, I just don't like the way Howard's handled his exit. But to trivialize what Dwight's done in his 7 years in an Orlando Magic uniform is absurd. He has been the Orlando Magic since Steve Francis was traded (maybe even before that when we traded McGrady and handed the franchise over to him) and we've enjoyed the success ever since. As of now, I may dislike the way he's leaving, if he does leave, but I will not throw away what he did in his time here. He made us relevant. Management has dropped the ball on building a winner.

I'm kinda ready to just start over, get some fresh, young blood in. Try to draft well, build on young guys who want to prove themselves (so they can leave us?). I'm not really liking all this drama, since it seems to be in our disadvantage. It would be more fun if it was Deron coming here and Nets fans going Brooklyn Nuts all over the place, instead of us going Orlando Panic.

I'm not crazy man I'm just tired...give me Bynum or Lopez & some draft picks & other players & at the same time moving Turk & Duhon & I'm good with it...

This team is just so depressing to watch right now...when I watch the Minnesota & Charlotte games atleast these teams appear to be having fun with there young players & have hope but I don't get that feeling with the Magic right now...yeah.......I'm tired.

If you think this is depressing wait till you see what we look like without Dwight. This is the type of DO SOMETHING mentality that the team took before the trade deadline last year. You make the best move for the team, not just any move because you can't wait for something to happen.