AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Excuse me, but you're not permitted to use that phrase. Unless of course, you can provide your authorized "Midget point-guard hating" license along with a written account of you professing your love for the Kentucky Wildcats. As of now, I'll let you off with a warning.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

I could care less what you think.

no homo.

Why? People can't be gay now, and it's "hacked account"?

I have no issue with gay people and respect those who come out, but this just seems fishy to me. The way it is worded and the fact he's coming out on Twitter seems odd.

@LarryCoon Larry Coon

Dunno if rules are finalized yet, but answer should be no. RT @TheRealDanAllen: can a team trade its ability to amnesty to another team?

I doubt this would be included either but man wouldn't that be amazing...how many first round picks do you think we would give up for another amnesty?

I'm seriously gonna start throwing out bans to people who post youtube videos with autoplay!

So it looks like Deron is trying to recruit Dwight to the Nets.

Quote from Hoopshype

He sounded like a guy who likes the organization. John Schuhmann of NBA.com tweeted the key responses from Williams in the interview. “My plan is to stay. Hopefully we can get some good talent to where I can stay.” D-Will says he talks to Dwight often & says that’s the one guy he’d love to play with, but doesn’t know what Dwight’s going to do. Williams is asked what’s the % chance he stays with the Nets: “I’d probably say like 90 percent.” NBCSports.com

Sorry dont know how to post the link.