AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Stefan Bondy: Here's another option that I'm sure Nets fans don't want to hear, but has to be brought up if it becomes clear they can't land Howard. ... 2 minutes ago

Stefan Bondy: They trade Deron Williams. 1 minute ago

We'll gladly take Deron.

You're the effing Nets. Your team is a joke and will ALWAYS be number 2 here in New York City. Give him up and go back into obscurity.

• Upvote 2

I wonder what the reaction around the league would be if Otis said they weren't trading Dwight and were prepared to let him walk.

He'll never want to do that since teams could then prepare for the free agency by dumping contracts.

I know I've said this before, and I know it is not in Dwight's best interest... but if he would commit then we could get some of the upgrades we need a lot easier.

I just want to screw the Nets, honestly. lol

Anybody think that Dwight doesn't think he can win with Meer? I always thought they were tight but think..... Wants Ellis,upset Gil got cut,wanted Paul and Deron or go play with him. When I put everything together it seems like the big guy wants a new pg. I can't blame him, Meer just keeps getting older and older and the younger more talented pg's just keep rolling in. Just wandering what people thought on this.

I bet Dwight is sick of running the floor and sealing his man only to never see the ball, or get it so late that he gets a 3 second violation. Nothing against Jameer, he's just too short sometimes. Jameer shoots and drives with the best of them, but Dwight depends on people feeding him the ball and Hedo's the only one that's ever been able to do it consistently well.

Btw, this comment is mostly about the requests for CP3 and Deron; I don't think Monta really passes that much.

I bet Dwight is sick of running the floor and sealing his man only to never see the ball, or get it so late that he gets a 3 second violation. Nothing against Jameer, he's just too short sometimes. Jameer shoots and drives with the best of them, but Dwight depends on people feeding him the ball and Hedo's the only one that's ever been able to do it consistently well.

Btw, this comment is mostly about the requests for CP3 and Deron; I don't think Monta really passes that much.

'Meer would be the greatest 6th man ever, but....yeah, he's not big enough to be a starter, and it kills me to say that.