AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

ESPNSteinLine profile

ESPNSteinLine Just filed w/@Chris_Broussard: NBA officials and Clippers traded Chris Paul proposals into TUES night, but sources say Lakers back in hunt

Haha after the package the Clips can offer why would NOH even talk to the Lakers? I really think it's because they realize they won't even be the best team in their own city. Anybody remember what Paul did to the Lakers in the playoffs? The Lakers Backcourt can't defend anyone, I really think NOH somehow needs to keep Gordon though, they need that scoring and shooter.

• Upvote 2

If it's true that Nene, who represented by Dan HWNSNBU, re-signed w/ the Nuggets then I'd assume the Nets have found an acceptable deal for 12 -- MisterRudolph (@MisterRudolph)

I know this guys never right but the agents thing makes sense

Nene goes back to Denver, good for him and the their fans.

I'm guessing that LA will go back for Paul really soon.

Still wondering what our next move will be, hopefully we keep our rookies.

If it's true that Nene, who represented by Dan HWNSNBU, re-signed w/ the Nuggets then I'd assume the Nets have found an acceptable deal for 12 -- MisterRudolph (@MisterRudolph)

I know this guys never right but the agents thing makes sense

hes about 0 for 50 this year FYI....dude is an idiot

Also, this hurts:

5050d9_121211celticstf01.jpg

All the best to Brandon, a great kid. KG, you bum, you ain't in the showers yet.

Hedo looks in shape this year and his 3 pointer in practice is stroking like JJ.

Thank god we decided to amnesty Gilbert, who's been playing MW3 every day while Hedo's been working out

Anybody think that Dwight doesn't think he can win with Meer? I always thought they were tight but think..... Wants Ellis,upset Gil got cut,wanted Paul and Deron or go play with him. When I put everything together it seems like the big guy wants a new pg. I can't blame him, Meer just keeps getting older and older and the younger more talented pg's just keep rolling in. Just wandering what people thought on this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ball Junkie, and it's not even close.

Although I hold the record for most down-voted individual post. It was something like -37 at one point. I was at -73 for the thread, I think.

-73 in the whole thread? I'm proud to call you my hero.

Anybody think that Dwight doesn't think he can win with Meer? I always thought they were tight but think..... Wants Ellis,upset Gil got cut,wanted Paul and Deron or go play with him. When I put everything together it seems like the big guy wants a new pg. I can't blame him, Meer just keeps getting older and older and the younger more talented pg's just keep rolling in. Just wandering what people thought on this.

Ellis isn't a PG, he is a SG.

I think it has more to do with he want's to get Meer some help so he isn't running the team all by himself. Every position on the team has always had a good quality backup at one point in time. The PG is the one exception. Meer has essentially had to handle that spot almost single handedly with the exception of his injury year.

Going for Paul and Williams is unrelated to his feelings for Meer, more over pairing himself with another big time star.

Although I hold the record for most down-voted individual post. It was something like -37 at one point. I was at -73 for the thread, I think.

I'll have to see this one to believe it. If it was really that low, then I imagine a lot of us thumbed you down for sarcastic reasons.

That, or it was a really outlandish post. Like, "Arenas shouldn't start over Jameer", or something.