AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Just because you're friends say you're right doesn't make you correct.

Misuse of the word you're. I'm ashamed of you sir.

LOL... Don't think so bud.... Just cause DOM says you're right doesn't make it true.....

Pal, you need to bone up on your reading comprehension a little, maybe get some tutoring? No one, so far, has said I'm right. Everyone, so far, has said you're a complete idiot. Sorry if that sounded confusing.

Just because you're friends say you're right doesn't make you correct.

My point exactly..... Jameer had no business playing in that series and he was a complete liability... As much as I didn't like alston he got us there.... Then we benched him.... Big mistake in a finals series.

Dwight...superwoman...super-disappointment

Otis...what are you still doing here?

I can't believe this is happening all over again. We are doomed. Hope in 10/15 years, after LeBron, Melo, Howard, Wade are all retired, we can get to the Finals again, and WIN IT this time. Shaq failed and left. Howard failed and left.

it does suck, at least when shaq left we didnt have a brand new arena we just built

trying to stay positive though

so you mean to tell me you wouldnt trade dwight for lebron if that option was on the table??

if dwight said he aint signing regardless?? hahaha ur not thinking straight

I hope Stan stays, but I doubt it. I think that the house cleaning will be major. Just please make Otis the first casualty so he doesnt screw anything up long term.

If you think Jameer played and it had nothing to do with Otis, you clearly don't know Otis

it's not like alston was playing well. I did like our lee-pietrus-hedo-shard-dwight lineup though. With Ariza hounding Hedo we really needed the extra ball handler. Meer spreads the floor. Easy decision. It didn't work out. It didn't lose us the series though. Sometimes the other team is just better. Lakers had already played in a close series with the celtics in the finals the previous year. They had the experience that helped them out in end game scenarios.

• Upvote 1

My point exactly..... Jameer had no business playing in that series and he was a complete liability... As much as I didn't like alston he got us there.... Then we benched him.... Big mistake in a finals series.

He averaged almost identical #s of minutes as he did in the previous series.

Nelson took Anthony Johnson's minutes, not Alston's.

He wants to leave so bad, let him sit there and finish his contract. As for management being assholes, since he doesn't want to play here anymore, do they really have to be all buddy-buddy with him? That's what got us into this mess. They can be assholes all they want, what's he going to do? Not sign with us???

That's quite Condescending. I wouldn't do it. So what if he doesn't sign with us, we shouldn't act like we care so much. Just go on..being a Magic fan and cheer for him while he's in the Jersey. I've been through many hardships and failed relationships after my breakups...every women I broke up with realized..what I truly meant to them after they we broke apart. Each and every one of them came back and told me. Enough about relationships.

I think this might be the same in Dwight's case. By the way, what in the flying David HasselHoff is in New Jersey. Hasn't he seen that Jersey Shore episode of South Park. :shard:

That's quite Condescending. I wouldn't do it. So what if he doesn't sign with us, we shouldn't act like we care so much. Just go on..being a Magic fan and cheer for him while he's in the Jersey. I've been through many hardships and failed relationships after my breakups...every women I broke up with realized..what I truly meant to them after they we broke apart. Each and every one of them came back and told me. Enough about relationships.

I think this might be the same in Dwight's case. By the way, what in the flying David HasselHoff is in New Jersey. Hasn't he seen that Jersey Shore episode of South Park. :shard:

They are moving to Brooklyn.

it's not like alston was playing well. I did like our lee-pietrus-hedo-shard-dwight lineup though. With Ariza hounding Hedo we really needed the extra ball handler. Meer spreads the floor. Easy decision. It didn't work out. It didn't lose us the series though. Sometimes the other team is just better. Lakers had already played in a close series with the celtics in the finals the previous year. They had the experience that helped them out in end game scenarios.

Sucks only thing we have from that year are memories...I still believe we could field a team similar unfortunately dwight has chosen otherwise. Although not the easiest to get along with Stan is a great motivator and is a important part of this organizations success.

Pal, you need to bone up on your reading comprehension a little, maybe get some tutoring? No one, so far, has said I'm right. Everyone, so far, has said you're a complete idiot. Sorry if that sounded confusing.

LOL... I'm only a part time idiot angle.... My point being is that we've had a team competing for a championship for quite some time and we actually had a real good chance to win 1 of them... I do think the coaching on this team has hindered their success.... That's my personal opinion. I know a lot of Magic fans that feel the same way I do. Sorry if that insults people on this board.

As Magic fans you have to admit that SVG is TERRIBLE when it comes to in game adjustments............ I've watched it since we hired him and many people I know who are fans of other teams say the same thing..... There's NO reason why wee shouldn't have a ring at this point................

Obviously you think more of the talent on our club than most...you are suggesting he throw more overpaid, average players at teams which clearly have more talent. It would be like pulling wood out of a burning fire and throwing in gasoline. Stan is a small part of our failure the bigger fault was the talent placed around dwight.