AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

We built a new Arena for this guy...and he leaves. Well, Humans never can't be satisfied huh...

I just said this on Twitter minutes ago. SVG HAS to be retained. He will take a mediocre team and have them over achieve. Did it his first year here and in Miami.

Yep, I'd be more upset about losing SVG after losing Dwight than losing Dwight (so not as upset if we kept Dwight but lost SVG ya feel me)

KCJHoop profile

KCJHoop Even if Dwight Howard has other preferred destinations, #Bulls will try to land him. trib.in/vdalCT

guys i would do this if we had too

cj watson ,deng, gibson & noah plus charlottes 2012 1st round pick & other picks for

d12, turk & duhon

any1 be ok with that?

We can not lose Stan. He's the best coach Magic have ever had. He'll whip the young ones into shape. At least he'll make them play hard every night.

Side Note: Read My Sig. ***** YOU DWIGHT!

We built a new Arena for this guy...and he leaves. Well, Humans never can't be satisfied huh...

Think about how much thats going to hurt our city, lol

sooooo much revenue gone

KCJHoop profile

KCJHoop Even if Dwight Howard has other preferred destinations, #Bulls will try to land him. trib.in/vdalCT

guys i would do this if we had too

cj watson ,deng, gibson & noah plus charlottes 2012 1st round pick & other picks for

d12, turk & duhon

any1 be ok with that?

I don't like it. Needs a third team.

you'd hate to date a girl that couldn't be satisfied so, I guess you would grant her the divorce