AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

He's right. We have garbage for assetts. Jameer Nelson and Ryan Anderson aren't going to get you an all star player. We're going to get ripped off when trading Dwight. Otis won't let us be bad for a couple of seasons. Instead he'll have us be a fringe playoff team that's not good enough to make a run and not good enough to have any meaningful draft picks to get a stud.

Yeah I found it amusing that people were nagging on the Hornets who will probably now get a better deal. Meer is an average NBA starting Pg and Ryan Anderson is so bad defensively his value isn't nearly as high as it could be if he was even average. I still think we could get Ellis because he is overpaid and the Warriors aren't going to play him next to Curry for long. J rich is a better fit and that area loves him so I see that deal happening. But, Chris Paul? If you think the NBA thought it was getting ripped from the Lakers and Rockets? Wow, I mean it will never happen.

that Rudolph guy is a lame. I haven't seen him nail a piece of news yet.

I've seen that Baumann guy break some stuff...and then Rudolph immediately tweet it to his followers without credit, though.

Wow! This is exactly what I mean!!!

He was a big part in taking us to the finals?

Why because ESPN said so? He wasn't horrible and fit a role but he never has been really a good NBA player. Rafer Alston and Shard had a bigger impact on that run then he did. Really though Turk is complete garbage

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Why because ESPN said so? He wasn't horrible and fit a role but he never has been really a good NBA player. Rafer Alston and Shard had a bigger impact on that run then he did. Really though Turk is complete garbage

Why don't you look up the kind of numbers Rafer Alston actually put up during that run.

Saying he had a huge impact is nonsensical.