AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

getting traded tonight obviously

I kinda feel it coming... but damnit Meer is my favorite guy on the team, and without a doubt one of the toughest SOB's in the league. Whoever is being brought in better be able to replace his leadership, or Dwight will have to finally step into that role.

Why, it's non-guaranteed

If I'm trying desperately to improve my roster to keep Dwight, Larry Hughes doesn't exactly jump out at me. I know there's no risk, I was just wondering if Otis had elaborated at all on anything he might have seen from Hughes or why he would want him here.

Who would you consider the top 5? Not trolling, honestly curious.

Too me it would be (not in order)

Bogans

Bogans

Bogans

Bogans

Bogans

honorable mention to:

Nobody

Fixed

• Upvote 1

How long is he going to hold onto the dang ball before he shoots it?????

That's a clear 10-second violation

Is he REALLY that good of a defender? You really think he could be the difference? I haven't watched him play much.

We haven't had a defender as good as Iggy in quite some time

Greg Anthony is on NBATV killing Otis Smith right now.

Greg Anthony hates the Magic and is ALWAYS on our junk. He can tongue-punch my fartbox.

• Upvote 1

If I'm trying desperately to improve my roster to keep Dwight, Larry Hughes doesn't exactly jump out at me. I know there's no risk, I was just wondering if Otis had elaborated at all on anything he might have seen from Hughes or why he would want him here.

To me the Hughes and Pruitt moves scream of, Arenas is gone, JRich, JJ and Meer are trade bait, we are about to loose a whole lot of depth at those spots, we need bodies.