AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Look at our whole roster in the playoff series with Atlanta. if you can tell me one player not named Dwight deserved more than the league minimum for their performance id be surprised.

I despise you.

• Upvote 4

Quick hands, not as good at getting up and blocking shots, but then Bass was overrated in that department, it turns out. Baby's more like Karl Malone - plays smart defense, swipes at the ball while it's low, etc. He'll be a good match with Dwight.

Please dont mention Karl Malone and Big Baby in the same sentence ever! It would be like comparing Marc Acres to Kareem since they both wore basketball shoes.

Lets take Turaif over the knicks hands. He gets paid 4.3 million this year, is an expiring contract, and the Knicks will pay 3 million to whoever takes him....why not?

I'm down with this. The Knicks want to get rid of him to sign Chandler, offer up the Gortat TPE and Turiaf is a good backup for Dwight this season.

Please don't compare Glen Davis to a top 5 power forward of all time.

Nothing annoys me more than when people do this. He wasn't saying Glen Davis is the next Karl Malone. He compared ONE attribute of Davis' game (his quick hands) to Malone's game. He compared that attribute to Malone because people will ****ing know what he is talking about when he does so. Jesus.

• Upvote 1

Chris_Broussard profile

Chris_Broussard Union has told NBA if suitable CP trade not made by Monday, it will pursue other options, including litigation, sources say...

Please dont mention Karl Malone and Big Baby in the same sentence ever! It would be like comparing Marc Acres to Kareem since they both wore basketball shoes.

Did Marc Acres utilize a sky hook shot in his writing?

Your negativity upsets me.

On the cusp of losing our best player who cant be replaced in 10 years. Saddled with a bloated payroll and little flexibility. Having a aged team devoid of talent. Having a gm who thinks bringing hedo, arenas, clark and jrich in was a smart move. Youre right I should be ecstatic. Sorry my mistake.

Nevermind about Turaif...I dont think we are far enough under the cap to do this....even after the Arenas amnesty....

I don't thnk the cap matters. If the Gortat TPE is big enough to absorb Turiaf's contract, it works.