AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Jameer will go off for 21/8 on Wednesday in a victory and the doomsday posts will quell. Then everyone is reminded that this is preseason and that taking anything away from preseason is one way to make you look foolish.

Jameer will go off for 21/8 on Wednesday in a victory and the doomsday posts will quell. Then everyone is reminded that this is preseason and that taking anything away from preseason is one way to make you look foolish.

Exactly. Jameer won't go 0-10 every game. Why take stock in a preseason game? Especially the first one after a long lockout.

Not true, my opinion has nothing to do with last night performance. His court vision and penetration has been a problem and was a problem last year as well.

Not true, my opinion has nothing to do with last night performance. His court vision and penetration has been a problem and was a problem last year as well.

Glad you didn't fall for his straw-man. Every year its the same tune. He isn't getting any better; he's getting worse. His performance last year against the Hawks was simply atrocious.

He's been given the keys to this offense and has not done anything of note when it mattered the most. Our finals run was when he was injured. It's time to change the PG.

Your vision is a problem. If you really think jameer is that bad and such a factor as to why we lost that game you're off your rocker. If you want to complain about vision, complain about Dwight shooting in double coverage instead of hitting wide open team mates.

Ryan and JJ both looked really good last night.. It's the preseason, and those young kids on the Heat shot the lights out off the bench.. Dwight's we're all in this together until we're not anymore comment was annoying.. He's really starting to look bad in all of this

The amount of people loosing their minds over a preseason game is simply astounding. And everyone complaining about Dwight's words last nights are simply looking for reasons to go after the guy. What should he say. "Screw these guys, I'm awesome and just didn't feel like playing?"

People want a rookie SG who nearly went undrafted to be our starting PG? Seriously? :svgsad:

I feel bad for Jameer, he has consistently been a good performer for this team but is constantly made the scapegoat for all our failures.

• Upvote 3

People want a rookie SG who nearly went undrafted to be our starting PG? Seriously? :svgsad:

I feel bad for Jameer, he has consistently been a good performer for this team but is constantly made the scapegoat for all our failures.

That is nothing new. Jameer has always been the guy who catches flack for everything this team goes through.