AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

If we had another star player or maybe a team like Dallas where they can keep throwing good players at you all night, he'd stay. But we have a roster that features a subpar starting lineup minus Dwight, a bad bench and very few guys who play defense.

Damn you Otis. You had 7 years to put something together, and all you assembled was one big pile of ****.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=buadl3o

And I don't know if it would work, but we'd may be able to send Duhon over to Golden State, then LA can give GS TE for Udoh and we can give TE for Wright.

Only Question is what kind of picks would come with the trade...

EDIT: Trade Machine stops working once trades get too big, so I couldn't try it.

Last comment for the night. I feel bad saying this because I love the guy's heart, but I believe Otis' love affair with Jameer over the last two seasons has really crippled this team.

Two way trade with OKC:

http://games.espn.go...tradeId=6lgnhxt

In this last trade, we'd need to follow it up by trading Nelson and either Turk or JRich (... I'm not opposed to playing JRich at SF).

Westbrook/Jameer

Harden/JJ

Jrich/Hedo

Ibaka/Baby

Perkins/Orton

That would be legit and a deep bench but no way in hell OKC gives up all that.

And doubt minny gives up Love for Gasol

I went to bed early, thought we had a chance to keep Dwight. Now I wake up and read. I don't even know if any of this is true.

Let's just wait till the dead line, some contender might want to give up something more than Brook Lopez and 2 draft picks for a Dwight Howard rental.