AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

I can just picture some one in their little cubicle at work, die-hard Magic fan trying to sneak onto TBN for just a second to try to catch a rumor, and BAM! Some stupid song embedded with auto-play blasts out of his speakers, letting everyone know he's definitely NOT working!!! He gets fired, and loses the house for him and his family.

MODS, please don't let this poor family spend Christmas homeless. Disable Auto-play now. For the kids.

• Upvote 4

I can just picture some one in their little cubicle at work, die-hard Magic fan trying to sneak onto TBN for just a second to try to catch a rumor, and BAM! Some stupid song embedded with auto-play blasts out of his speakers, letting everyone know he's definitely NOT working!!! He gets fired, and loses the house for him and his family.

MODS, please don't let this poor family spend Christmas homeless. Disable Auto-play now. For the kids.

slow-clap.gif

• Upvote 1

Nice to see people warming up to Big Baby here. I truly think his attitude is what we need.

Now let's get 2 more guys with the same mindset and go to war.

I think the biggest positive of all this Dwight and CP3 circus so far is that media attention has been significantly diverted from the Heat. While I don't like reading about the possibility of Dwight leaving, I love not having to encounter let'skissmiami's***.com every day.

Coming CP3/Magic: Make it happen. Better than trading him to a team in the same conference - just like Dwight: if we HAVE to trade him, at least ship him to the other Conference so we don't have to see him as much.

A-frigging-men! I'm on a conference call and checking for updates and WHAMMO! Auto-play needs to die and folks who post like that should wind up in a shallow grave.