AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

I blame Meer for our finals debacle. We should have kept going with Alston and AJ. Meer stepping back and allowing Fisher shot that three is embedded in my mind just like Nick missing those 4 FT's. He should have not come back.

That's on Otis. You, I, and everyone else know about Otis' bromance with Jameer and that SVG souldn't force Jameer back into the lineup. As a player, Jameer should kill to play any time he's given the chance. It's his bosses that can grant that wish.

This is my take anyways

WHAT DOES IT MEAN THEN??

It means he's asked to be traded, probably dependent on the Magic making moves. So if the Magic can't land Player X, he wants out. Player X being an elite PG. Soooo....yeah, he's probably on his way out.

Sigh ... The JRich signing seems foolish, as last year's squad wasn't even close to championship caliber. Dude can't create at all, and he's an average defender. Definition of insanity coming to mind???

And if Dwight's wanting to get traded, why sign Big Baby??? For so much money???

Otis is driving me crazy right now.

JoshuaBRobbinsJosh Robbins

Dwight: "Just because I've asked to be traded doesn't mean I don't like where I'm at."

Baby, just because I wanna sleep with other women doesn't mean I don't like sleeping with you!

WTF is this BS he is feeding us now. He is showing his immaturity. Crap or get off the pot D12. Its not fair to your fans or teammates to treat them like this.

@OMagicDailyOrlando Magic Daily

What Dwight is saying is that it's the team, not the city, that is the problem. I think we all knew the team was not good enough.

Dwight Howard says it really "hurts" him that people are so upset with his decision.

hes gone :(

Because your turning you backs on us just like Shaq did to live in Jersey?

We need to trade him now to the Clippers, RIGHT NOW!!!

RDV: "GET YOUR GRUBBY FINGERS OFF THAT MINNY PICK!"

Howard for Kaman and that Minny pick. NOW!!! I want that Minny pick.