AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

On what planet is Bynum worth multiple picks.

Bynum benefited from the lockout more than anyone, because it apparently made people forget that his season ended with him trying to injure a guy a foot shorter than him, a year after he almost killed Gerald Wallace.

That would be the tricky part to see if the Clippers are willing to trade at least the Minny pick for Bynum (or maybe both). Who knows, trying to be optimistic.

Remember too that dumbass Gabriel and Doc Rivers traded Phoenix'x draft pick that was going to us for the Penny trade back to them for Jud Buechler.

Why are you blaming the Heat. All those guys played out their contracts and teamed up in free agency. Dwight is trying to force his way out to the team of his choice before the extension deadline hits.

You're right. I hate LeBron for his attitude adn the way he handled the signing and am hating Dwight and Otis right now too. It's a vent-fest at this point.

re signing j rich hmmmmmmmmmmm

watever is going on we will not know.

i get the feeling j rich is gonna be traded no?? whose with me?

ellis or igoudala must have some truth to it. if this so called LIST exsists & we got big baby & 1 of them 2.

what does that say?? this really is bemusing guys....think about it......?????

Really Otis?

We are trying to keep Dwight, and you go and get Big Baby, resign Richardson...were you sent by Riley? What's next, trading Howard for Mike Miller to bring him to his former team?

I'm assuming you wouldn't announce a signing and then turn around and make it a sign and trade, right?

You wouldn't... Otis is lost. He has been over his head since not qualifying Fran Vazquez on his desire to play in the US.

WHAT THE ***** ARE WE GONNA RE-SIGN J-RICH FOR???? SERIOUSLY WHAT THE ***** OTIS, IM SO PISSED OFF. J-RICH IS GONNA BE EVEN MORE USELESS WHEN DWIGHT IS GONE??? ***** THIS TEAM, I'M DONE!!!!!