AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

sportsguy33 Bill Simmons

I despise the Lakers. I absolutely love watching Chris Paul play point guard. This is a really tough day. I think I'm going to get drunk.

5 minutes ago

sportsguy33 Bill Simmons

(Sorry, that was the snarkiest, most bitter tweet I could come up with. I'm so pissed off. Need to stay off Twitter for a while.)

13 minutes ago

sportsguy33 Bill Simmons

Chris Paul is going to love Los Angeles - this city has the best knee surgeons in the country.

WojYahooNBA profile

WojYahooNBA NBA owners have pushed commissioner David Stern to kill the deal sending Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Lakers, sources tell Y! Sports.

omg

WojYahooNBA profile

WojYahooNBA NBA owners have pushed commissioner David Stern to kill the deal sending Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Lakers, sources tell Y! Sports.

omg

:shard:

Could it be Hornets trolling the Lakers ehh???

I HAVE to imagine someone in Houston management came in and said wtf are you doing to the GM (who ever there gm is)

WojYahooNBA profile

omg

Oh hohoho HAAAAAAAAAAAA. If that is true I am going to pee myself laughing.

My excitement for the NBA went from 100% to 0% in less than 2 days. I'm wondering if the league is trying to kill off some of the small teams.

Edit: Wow! Good for the owners to finally stand up for something, instead allowing the league to manipulate players to the big markets.

Odom, KMartin, LScola, GDragic, + late pick.

for CP3....

Odom is owed $17 mil/2 seasons

Martin is owed $23 mil/2 seasons

Scola is owed a whopping $39 mil/4 seasons

Jack/Dragic

Martin

Belinelli

Scola/Odom

Okafor

Someone please explain this before I lose my insanity....

And, you guys who are pushing for a trade, you should be careful what you wish for. Or this might happen to us.

Edit: just saw the tweets above. But still. Idk, just find this hard to believe. Maybe Demps has other plans. maybe.