AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

22-year-old who averaged 22, 12 and 4 while shooting 50% from the field. Yuck!!!

:shard:

I know, right? We would be lucky to land Griffin in a package for Dwight.

Because what's on the court makes money

It won't make me or you any money, so I fail to see why that's relevant.

It's not like there's anyone on this board is saying: "It's not whether the team wins or loses; it's whether or not the team's taxes are filed in red or black ink at the end of the season."

22-year-old who averaged 22, 12 and 4 while shooting 50% from the field. Yuck!!!

I haven't seen griffin do anything besides dunk. I could be wrong though...

If Dwight issues an ultimatum that SVG's coaching staff must be replaced as a pre-requisite to him staying.

1. Do the Magic execs do it if it means keeping Dwight?

2. If so, who is the best option to replace SVG? Billy Donovan? j/k

Personally, I think SVG is the best we can do based on what is out there, but if D12 doesn't want to play for him anymore...

We should bring Phil Jackson out of retirement. He said he would like to coach Dwight.

The only thing that DA said that I was remotley comfortable with is that Sterling would not pay D12 $75mil when he could pay Griffin $18. That is not the trade that either Dwight or CP3 are looking for. Let's just hope that never materalizes!

We should bring Phil Jackson out of retirement. He said he would like to coach Dwight.

No chance of that unless we land another star and even then why would he want to coach here over Miami?