Sign in to follow this  
AcuWill

What loss of Magic hit you harderst?

There is a lot of heartbreak for about every fan in this league unless you cheer for the Lakers and Celtics.

The story of the NBA.

ECF '09 Game 2.

The Magic won the series, but it was completely disgusting to see how immediately they made an "amazing" video clip of Lebron's buzzer beater, date and everything, which didn't win the series. All that in light of Hedo and Rashard draining shots in the face of the Cavs late in games.

Besides, I've only been a fan since '06.

Guys, we were up 5 points, with the ball and a fresh 24 with under a minute left in Game 4 of the NBA Finals and we freaking lost.

Shard makes a nice move to set up an easy 10 footer and clanks it, easy dunk on the other end.

Dwight clanks two free throws.

We don't foul so naturally Fisher's gonna sink the tying 3ball over a pg who hasn't played in 4 months and forgot how to close out.

Pietrus decides to go iso(fail) to end regulation.

and despite all that happening in less then a minute, we still had a shot in OT. That one stings. Murphys Law.

Guys, we were up 5 points, with the ball and a fresh 24 with under a minute left in Game 4 of the NBA Finals and we freaking lost.

Shard makes a nice move to set up an easy 10 footer and clanks it, easy dunk on the other end.

Dwight clanks two free throws.

We don't foul so naturally Fisher's gonna sink the tying 3ball over a pg who hasn't played in 4 months and forgot how to close out.

Pietrus decides to go iso(fail) to end regulation.

and despite all that happening in less then a minute, we still had a shot in OT. That one stings. Murphys Law.

Oooh nooo you made remember that :panicworker:

:svgsad:

i guess it was '10 ECF game 2 against boston. i got tickets last minute and watched my favorite player VC miss 2 crucial free throws that would inevitably seal his fate in orlando.

I would say the Detroit Piston series in which the Magic where up 3-1. Orlando was up 3-1, T-Mac had never played better, Gooden was only a rookie and outplaying Ben Wallace and I thought Orlando finally had a good big. Then, Prince steps up and shuts down T-Mac and they lose 3 in a row. It was horrible. I'll never forget that series and how pissed I was after game 7. I was in total dismay.

http://www.sportsdivide.com

I would say the Detroit Piston series in which the Magic where up 3-1. Orlando was up 3-1, T-Mac had never played better, Gooden was only a rookie and outplaying Ben Wallace and I thought Orlando finally had a good big. Then, Prince steps up and shuts down T-Mac and they lose 3 in a row. It was horrible. I'll never forget that series and how pissed I was after game 7. I was in total dismay.

http://www.sportsdivide.com

The thing with that series is that Magic sucked that whole year anyway, so that wasnt surprisng that they lost that series. I would say game4, game on the line, season on the line, and the Magic fall apart, Dwight doesnt get enough criticism for his inability to hit one free throw in the final 30 seconds. He hits just one and the Magic win game 4 and its a new series.

• Upvote 1