Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Dwight Howard turns to a free-throw maestro to help his stroke

xtrafts.jpg

Guys, I can get Dwight to shoot 90%. No, I can't... I thought he said it was all in his mind last season. Practicing, he probably hits somewhere around 80-85% from the line.

Regardless, I hope this man can help Dwight score consistently from the stripe. That will give him confidence that he'll make it every single time he releases.

In other random news, Paul McCartney was in the same building as me on campus today, and I missed him.

*eats gun*

I think I speak for the entire board when I say that I am in awe of your sheer coolness and ability to be in the same place as celebrities. Seriously, that is awesome. I mean, videotaping Dwight Howard working on shooting is cool enough on its own (even though us common folk weren't permitted access to the footage), but to follow that up with physically being in the same building as musical legend Paul McCartney...that's just amazing. The jealousy I'm experiencing right now might be too much to bear.

Please forgive me for jerking your chain a bit in the past. As of today, you are cool dude #1 in my book.

I think I speak for the entire board when I say that I am in awe of your sheer coolness and ability to be in the same place as celebrities. Seriously, that is awesome. I mean, videotaping Dwight Howard working on shooting is cool enough on its own (even though us common folk weren't permitted access to the footage), but to follow that up with physically being in the same building as musical legend Paul McCartney...that's just amazing. The jealousy I'm experiencing right now might be too much to bear.

Please forgive me for jerking your chain a bit in the past. As of today, you are cool dude #1 in my book.

You know what, buddy? Ever since you won that stupendous award, you've become a real jerk.

You are the most cynical person I've ever typed hateful messages towards. Just reading your posts makes me wanna read someone else's posts.

As of today, you're no longer invited to our weekly backgammon tourny's at my treehouse, so get lost.

You know what, buddy? Ever since you won that stupendous award, you've become a real jerk.

You are the most cynical person I've ever typed hateful messages towards. Just reading your posts makes me wanna read someone else's posts.

As of today, you're no longer invited to our weekly backgammon tourny's at my treehouse, so get lost.

I was being sincere, and now you've caused me to cry. Thanks a lot.

I had a streak of 759 consecutive days without crying that you just broke because you can't take a compliment. I haven't cried since realizing I had been in very close proximity to screen legend Steve Guttenberg but failed to initiate any kind of interaction due to an inability to maintain my composure and keep from hyperventilating.

You, sir, have broken my heart.

I was a jerk once.

Then I went to school and became a popular jock.

Years went by and my jockesque aura faded...

.. and I became a jerk again.

I was a jerk but now I'm a jerk!

• Upvote 1