Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

I know I'm probably over hyping him in my head like alot of you guys are too, but I've youtubing Justin Harper all day, and man this kid is a stud. Great pick up, Harper def > Orton.

The whole Monta and Arenas thing worries me.

Agreed. I think a Monta trade should be last resort. Absolute LAST resort. If we do it, Arenas has to stay on the bench, Monta our PG and CLee or Mayo as the 2. Someone that plays D.

It will be interesting to see if Magical knows anything about this and if we get an update any time soon.

Typical that we just start to move on from the talk last week and then Ping reels us back in. Now I'll be checking the forum non-stop waiting for something to be announced!

So we're hanging on every word Ping says now? Times is tough, let me tell ya. :svgsad:

• Upvote 1

Brandon Knight adds to the logjam in the backcourt with Richard Hamilton, Ben Gordon, Rodney Stuckey and Will Bynum. At times it seemed none was happy with his role or minutes, and the addition of Knight would only seem to complicate matters.

However, it gives the Pistons some flexibility to decide what to do with those players, and Dumars made a point to say he'll continue to add young talent.

It wasn't a shot at Hamilton per se, but it's no secret Dumars would love to move the Pistons' all-time leading playoff scorer, who's on the downside of his career. The Pistons won't give him away, but they are shopping him.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/214400/Pistons_Looking_To_Move_Hamilton#ixzz1QS6wf76B

Brandon Knight adds to the logjam in the backcourt with Richard Hamilton, Ben Gordon, Rodney Stuckey and Will Bynum. At times it seemed none was happy with his role or minutes, and the addition of Knight would only seem to complicate matters.

However, it gives the Pistons some flexibility to decide what to do with those players, and Dumars made a point to say he'll continue to add young talent.

It wasn't a shot at Hamilton per se, but it's no secret Dumars would love to move the Pistons' all-time leading playoff scorer, who's on the downside of his career. The Pistons won't give him away, but they are shopping him.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/214400/Pistons_Looking_To_Move_Hamilton#ixzz1QS6wf76B

They give me Rip, Stuckey, and Big Ben I give them Turk, Bass, and Duhon. I don't even know how those salaries would work out probably impossible to tell with Stuckey being restricted but after reading that I just thought I would throw in my 2 cents. ;)