Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

It better be. If LeBron James is cast in it and ruins my favorite movie as a kid, I'll never forgive him. The Decision, ok. Promising multiple championships, whatever. All the other crap he's done, cool. But if he ruins Space Jam, unforgivable. He might as well take his talents to the North Pole to play Santa Claus and ruin Christmas while he's at it.

lol, Space Jam was a terrible movie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

So, GIlbert Arenas likes this team, doesn't mind coming off the bench and even throws a royal ivory reference, blames his problems mostly as mental, wants the team to stay together as he thinks they just need more time. . . woooooooooo

So, GIlbert Arenas likes this team, doesn't mind coming off the bench and even throws a royal ivory reference, blames his problems mostly as mental, wants the team to stay together as he thinks they just need more time. . . woooooooooo

Touchdown.

• Upvote 1

lol, Space Jam was a terrible movie.

Whoa, friend. Take that back.

Otis needs to take his phone and computer away until he starts showing he can act right.

His problems aren't mental, HE'S MENTAL!

What Have I learned today?

1. Dwight has issues

2. VC is a swell guy (Knew that actually)

3. Otis Smith is required to foresee the future...plus he's a poo poo head

4. There is a living being on this Earth that doesn't like Space Jam

5, Jareth is unstrapped

I think we all can agree that no one, besides Otis, is happy.

I think we can also agree that Otis doesn't have the pieces that he thought he'd have, and everyone else in the league has figured that out, too.

Hedo isn't what he used to be, JRich isn't the slasher/scorer he used to be, Arenas is STILL a headcase....

Bah.

I think we can also agree that Otis doesn't have the pieces that he thought he'd have, and everyone else in the league has figured that out, too.

Hedo isn't what he used to be, JRich isn't the slasher/scorer he used to be, Arenas is STILL a headcase....

Bah.

If Hedo had a good off season work ethic he could still be a good player.

Bah.

Those two I knew before the trade happened. Hedo was not what he used to be, we all just thought he would become great again under Stan. J-Rich hasn't been a slasher since Golden State made the playoffs and beat Dallas 4-2. Don Nelson turned him into a 3 point chucker.