Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

JoshuaBRobbins Josh Robbins

From Todd Drespling of Gym Rat Boxing: RT @gymratboxing: RYAN ANDERSON CAME IN WITH COURTNEY LEE FOR A QUICK BOXERS WORKOUT.

1 minute ago

LEE FOR THE TPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad:

.....or they've told him he's going to be traded.

• Downvote 1

LEE FOR THE TPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be awesome C-Lee JJ and Ligg would be a nice trio at the 2 then we could use the MLE to upgrade where we are really hurting

BQRMagic Evan Dunlap

I asked Otis what personnel need he might address next. He evaded, saying he'll look for players who "complement" the Magic's current roster

4 minutes ago

BQRMagic Evan Dunlap

Otis Smith's closing remarks today: "We like our team we have on the floor."

6 minutes ago

Greetings, fellas. The Jameer info is significant to me, and it sure seems like GA, for good or bad, has completely stolen the spotlight from him. I feel for Jameer, and I'm still hoping beyond hope that we make a deal. If we make no deal, I'm frightened D12 will be swayed by the massive lights of Gotham. And for those that don't know, Brooklyn is attracting loads of young people right now as a city-center destination.

Come on, Otis ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk

EDIT: It's so nice to see Jack Daniels end the clip there. Lol

• Upvote 1

Remember when I said I didn't expect many trades to be made before the lockout? Good times :svgsad:

That would be awesome C-Lee JJ and Ligg would be a nice trio at the 2 then we could use the MLE to upgrade where we are really hurting

That would be a pretty good trio. None would be overwhelmingly awesome, but different strengths.

+ we need Prince.

....no, I haven't dropped that hope, yet.

SVG re: DeAndre Liggins (@DLiggs34): “I think he’s got a little edge to him, a little nastiness that we can certainly use.” #Magic

7 minutes ago

Stan Van Gundy on @DLiggs34: “He’s got a great disposition. He wants to defend. He understands that's where his niche is . . .”

10 minutes ago

SVG is slurping Liggins, and this excites me.

wait wut

No but seriously, I expect Liggins to get minutes day 1. Book it, steam it, and saute it.

With Harper being able to play the 3/4 do you guys think Clark could shift to the 4/5? He could be a Tyson Chanlder type player but with better handles and driving ablilty