Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

I'm kinda surprised no one's excited about Foye. Ford seems to think it's a decent move

chadfordinsider Chad Ford

Orlando bolsters back court with the addition of Foye. Good pick up.

3 minutes ago

• Downvote 3

ANOTHER undersized guard?? I hope this is planning for clearing cap space in 2012. Foye's not a bad player, but I'd like to have at least one guard at 6'6...

edit: okay - finally caught up on the last couple pages. Phew. Wouldn't surprise me, though.

ummm Im confused just logged in and saw that we are getting foye, then read that Jareth tricked us so are we getting foye?

When I saw the first tweet I assumed it was fake since it was Jareth and all, but the rest of them made me think it was real. Besides, this seems like a total Otis kind of trade. When I got back to the computer a half hour later I started getting suspicious when there was no mention of it on any site whatsoever and then checked Twitter and realized Jareth got me this time.

:svgsad:

ummm Im confused just logged in and saw that we are getting foye, then read that Jareth tricked us so are we getting foye?

Yes, we're getting him. The trick was that I tricked you into thinking you were tricked!