Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

Ok. Owners have already budged from initial stance. They have a much better chance than us my friend. You do know that teams can renounce rights correct?

They "budged" from a 45m soft cap to a 62m hard cap. Honestly, the latter is probably worse for the players, since it caps how much players can be resigned for(indirectly, anyways) where the former doesn't.

• Downvote 1

If there was ever a petition, or movement, or anything I would join it would be so get Bianchi off the air and in the unemployment line.

I don't wish anybodies life to be destroyed. I don't wish anybody misfortune. But Bianchi has to be the biggest tool I've ever heard, read, experienced. He is just awful. The epitome of a troll.

:svgsad: ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"[Fran Vazquez's] contract was up and we were hoping to get him, but he has to look after his own interests," [Orlando Magic Director of International Scouting Sam] Foggin said. "He signed a one-year deal with Barcelona, and we’re hoping that in a year’s time we can come to terms with Fran. He wants to come. He was committed to come, but for reasons outside of our control it didn’t work out [...]"

“His contract was up and we were hoping to get him, but he has to look after his own interests,” Foggin said. “He signed a one-year deal with Barcelona, and we’re hoping that in a year’s time we can come to terms with Fran. He wants to come. He was committed to come, but for reasons outside of our control it didn’t work out. … He was offered a multi-year deal by Barcelona and turned it down, which is rare. Hopefully for the 2012-13 season, he’ll be a member of the Magic.”

http://www.naplesnew...it-down-orland/

Nelson, Redick, Turkoglu, Bass, Howard-This season

Arenas, Redick, Turkoglu, Fran, Orton-Next season.

• Upvote 1

I don't wish anybodies life to be destroyed. I don't wish anybody misfortune. But Bianchi has to be the biggest tool I've ever heard, read, experienced. He is just awful. The epitome of a troll.

:svgsad: ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bro, you experienced Bianchi?